Chapter 8

It's been a few weeks now and I have been enjoying my life with Mrs Kaufman. I am too scared for her each time we are together. Will she loose her job because of me? Will she leave me after she loses her job? How will my parents react?

And a lot of other questions comes to my mind. I am driving to the school now and it's pretty early so there is only like 3 cars here. I've been coming pretty early every day now because I want to see my baby before stupid classes with some annoying teachers. I see a car pull over but it's not my girl. Its freaking Carmella. This girl doesn't leave me alone. She furrows her eyebrows when she sees me early.

Carmella:What are you doing here boo?

Lucas: Dont call me your boo because I am already taken and I am waiting for coach.

Carmella:Coach this early? Or are you waiting for some hot teacher?

WAIT DOES SHE KNOW?

Lucas: Wh-what a-are you tal-king about?

Carmella: I dont know just giving you some ideas because I defenetly will have some fun with Mr. (???) He is an old man and I need an A so...

Lucas: ... You'll get it like you get everything else right?

She flipped me off and went inside school. I see my baby getting out of the car and coming towards me with an upset face. I go to kiss her and she turns her head.

Lexi: What were you talking about with that bish?

Wait is she jealous now?

Lucas: Is my hot, cute, sexy teacher jealous?

I tease earning a slap on my chest. I put a smirk on my face. She crosses her arms waiting for my answer.

Lucas: She was asking me what was I doing here early.

Lexi: That's all?

Lucas: And that she was going to set Mr. (???) up for an A. Why are you so jealous?

Lexi: Because she is the hottest girl in school and I am old-

Lucas: WHAT?!? You're only 28 that ain't old at all. And you're wrong you are the hottest in school. Why dont we go to your classroom and let me show how much I love you.

I smirk and she smirks back and takes my hand and we go into her classroom.

(I AIN'T DOING SMUT BECAUSE IDK WHO LOVES IT OR NOT SO IF YOU WANT ME TO DO SMUT TELL ME PLEASE. THANK YOU!)

Lucas:You better clean this up babe.

Lexi: I am sore. I probably will walk like a penguin all day.

That made me laugh and I left the classroom letting her adjust her hair.

Skip till the end of the day

I am on my court at home putting some shots up when I hear the door bell ring. I dont bother go open it because my parents are home.

I keep training when my dad calls me. I take my shoes off before going inside and go to the door. I see a man wearing some sport clothes.

Lucas: Can I help you?

???: Yes I am Lindsay Gottlieb the assistant coach of the NBA team Cavaliers.

My eyes widened.

Lucas: Oh my God! Hey Wanna come in? Have something to drink? Sorry I look like this it's just I was practicing ball.

Lindsay: Its ok. I would love to come in.

He comes in and I show him the living where I sit down on the opposite side of him and my mom puts her hands on my shoulders while she stands behind the couch I am sitting.

Lucas: So it's an honor to have an NBA scout here.

Lindsay: I am not a scout but let's say I am working as one now. I am the assistant coach of the Cleveland cavaliers and I heard a lot of good things about you. Everything you done in Miami grabbed the attention of our coach and our team.

Lucas: Thank you! I dont knkw what to say.

Lindsay: I just came here to Introduce myself and I want you to know that if one day u want to get this forward. The cavaliers will be happy to have you there.

I look at my dad and he is smiling at me.

Lucas: Thank you again, but I think, I'll take this slow and finish high school first. Then bring a championship by the end of the year and I'll think about going to college or maybe go to the league I dont know.

Lindsay: Look here is my card with my number. Call me when you're ready and well make you go through some tryouts and if you're good, you're in.

I take the card and shake his hand and lead him to the door.

Mom: I am so proud of you Lucas.

She says giving me a hug. My dad enters the hug too. I go upstairs to my room take a shower and blew my girlfriend's phone.

Texts

L: BABE???

L:BABY??

L:CUTE BISCUITS??🍑🍑

L: GIVE ME ATTENTION!!😭😭

A:WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU BLOWING MY LHONE LIKE THAT. I AM GRADING SOME TESTS NOW I CANT DEAL WITH U.

L:I have BIG news.😱😱

A:Lucas later not now.

L:😞😞😣🖕

A:HEY!! Behave.

L:Will u listen or not?

A:I won't listen but read yes 😏😁

L:Such a dork 😂

L:I had a scout of the NBA inside my house today and he says I can have a shot at the league in the future.

A:Really? Your dream is coming true. I am so happy for you. 😘💗

L:I wish you could be here cuddled with me 😒

A:Me too but let me grade this papers then I will facetime you later 😏😏

L:😏😏😘

---

I have no idea where this is going. Any suggestions let me know. Nothing to crazy please. And let me know if I should do smut