Chapter 12

Lucas POV

Okay I am now getting ready to go to school. I thing today I'll try to tell Liv about me and her mother. Also today its game day. An important one, it can lead us to a championship this here. I hope Alexa is there watching her boy get that W.

I just go downstairs, eat breakfastnd and go straight to my car. I decided to go with an antique.

I play some rock and roll to match the car and start my ride to the hell that became paradise because of Ms Kaufman

*skip ride*

I arrive at school and I see a what looks like a nerd sat in my parking lot spot. I decided to put my car somewhere else but I need to find out what he was doing there.

I take my bag and approach him. The moment that he sees me he gets up and looks down saying...

Nerd: Please dont hurt me sir!! I'm sorry for whatever I did.

What the...

Lucas: Hurt you? Why would I do that?

He stays silent and always looking down playing with his fingers.

Lucas:I just came here just to ask you why were you sat on my parking slot.

Nerd: I-I'm dont-t to see my bullies..

Okay let's play the hero.

Lucas: Come on lets go. Nobody will touch you if you stay around me.

He starts walking by my side. Everyone starts looking at us the moment we enter the school. I really don't care of what people think.

Lucas:Can I get your name?

Nerd: People call me, gay, nerd, faggot..

Lucas: I mean you're real name.

Nerd: Alex. And you are Lucas the guy that everyone knows around here. I actually sometimes would like to be you.

Lucas: And I would prefer to not be this. I dont care about popularity. All I care about is my studies and the game of basketball.

Alex: Its really nice to hear someone popular is interested in his studies.

I roll my eyes and I see some of my teammates coming towards us.

Jacoob: Lucas what is wrong with you? Walking around with this fag. Dont fuck our reputation now.

I just glare at him. And tap alex on his back for him to enter the classroom and I follow him inside sitting down next to Liv.

Lucas: Alex come sit behind us dont worry I'll tell the teacher why you changed your place.

He nods and sits down. I feel a little tap on my arm.

Liv: *whispering* Can you help him??

Lucas: What do you mean?

Liv: He is bullied because he likes me. And I kinda like him too but I dont know if I should...

Lucas: Liv what do you want me to do? To fight my teammates?

Liv: No give him a new look. Like a nice haircut, cool glasses, nice clothes, you know what I mean.

Lucas: Alright, I'll see what I can do but dont be afraid to talk to him. He is gonna be around me for some time now so enjoy it.

She hugs and me and whispers in my ear something that makes my eyes go wide open.

Liv: If you do that maybe I'll actually let you get in my momma's pants.

She pulls back and smiles at my reaction.

Lucas: How do you know?

Liv: I dont know, my mom never stayed till late in class, never had any shirts like those she wears at home, never went to the games of basketball and since you've come she doesnt miss one anda lot of other details involved.

She smiles proud and I just smile and shake my head in amusement.

I'm so happy now everything is goi g well in my life. Now I just hope it continues like this. Liv and Lexi and basketball that's all I need. And my family of course.

---