Chapter 3

...she pushed me against the door and kissed me. I was in shock because I never thought my sexy teacher would kiss me but I kissed back very quickly.

We were there like two horny teenagers eating each other.

We got to her desk without breaking the kiss when we heard a knock on the door.

Alexa:Shit!

I worried up sat on a chair and took a book out of my bag. She sat on her chair and said "Come in"

A stranger enter the classroom and I could see that she was shocked.

Alexa:What are you doing here?

???:I came back to you now I want you.

Hell no she is MINE! I mean not really because I didn't asked her on a date and didn't ask her to be mine so... Fuck it I got do something.

Alexa POV

Alexa:Don't curse Murphy I have a student here.

I'm interested in someone else but I can't tell him that it will be worst.

Murphy:Come here babe.

In the corner of my eye I saw Lucas glaring at Murphy. He is so cute when he is angry.

Lucas:Hey man! I don't know who you are but don't even think about get your hands on my gir- I mean teacher.

Was he going to say "girl" does he want me to be his girl? Because if he does I won't have a problem being his.

Murphy:Get out of the way kid. Do you think those muscles scare me? Well you should think twice.

Lucas:They don't scare because you didn't see what they can do. Now get out before I break you in half.

Oh my God that is so hot! Damn Lucas, punch him already and make me yours.

Murphy:You know what fine but I'll see you again Alexa.

Lucas POV

What a piece of crap. Now I think that Ms Kaufman has some explanation to do.

Lucas:Who is he?

Alexa:Hold on Mr Silva. I don't have to tell you my personal life because we're nothing to each other *whispers* not for now.

Lucas:Well I think you have because have you forgotten that "Mr Silva" was the one kissing you 10 minutes ago?

She smirked.

Alexa:Maybe I have forgotten. Why don't you remind me?

I smirked. I grabbed her arm and pull her against me in an embraced kiss.

This kiss was once again interrupted by the sound of the bell. We broke the kiss.

Lucas:I hate this sound so annoying.

She giggled and said pushing me away.

Alexa:Go to your class I don't want you to loose them.

I just left like she asked and asked myself "What just happened?". Did I just kiss my teacher and she liked it. Okay forget about it and go to your class.

When I got to my class none of my new friends were here. I sat in the front sit beside a pretty girl with blonde hair. She looked at me and gave me a smile. We started talking since this teacher was late.

I started to know things about her like her was Liv, she was 17, she loves candy and loves the colour blue.

(Btw LIV PLS COMEBACK 😭😭)

While we were talking I felt eyes on me. I don't know what it was but I shrugged it off. Then I saw her eyes looking at something behind me. When I turned around I saw a group of guys standing there with basketball attires.

???:Yo baby what are you doing talking to this stranger?

She didn't answer. I looked at her and gave her confused eyes. Other guy of the group said.

???:Hey guys this is the guy that thinks that he can get to the NBA.

They all laughed and I gave them a fake smile. I got up and look at them straight in their eyes with the fake smile on my face.

Lucas:Hey huh, who are you?

???: I'm pretty sure that u know who I am! I'm the captain of the basketball team Jacob.

Lucas:Well I'm Lucas. I don't know what your plan is but Liv didn't tell me anything about a boyfriend so I don't see why are you calling her baby. Can you explain please.

Jacob: Well she isn't but she will because every girl in this school wants to be with me.

Lucas:Well sorry but, huh, since I arrived I've heard a lot of girls whispering that I am smoking hot so maybe I took that title from you.

Jacob:You know, I want to be friends with you. I've seen what you did in Miami as a basketball player. Having you in our team, it would perfect to win the championship.

Lucas:Well you wouldn't like that because if you watched me in Mimai you know that I was the "leader" witch means "captain" and if I join your team I will take your place would you like that?

Jacob:Well let me tell you something...

He got on my face trying to intimidate me.

Jacob: Let's see who's better! Next week in the tryouts let's have a match. Your team against mine. So what do you say "Captain"?

To be continued...