Geralt

It was nearing dawn but sleep continued to evade him. He'd been staring at the ceiling for hours, trying to plan the best way of leaving. He couldn't find an easy way out. This was going to be hard...
He looked over at Elena. She was still sound asleep in his arms. For the fifth time tonight, he gently stroked her head and watched her mouth pull up in a small smile. She looked so peaceful and content, and young- very young.
Geralt sighed deeply, tearing his eyes from her and trying his best to ignore the longing he felt for the girl beside him.

He was deeply confused about his feelings for her. Was he feeling this way because of her powers? When she healed him by the lake, she had been inside his head and his heart. Was it still stuck there? Would he feel this way forever because of it? Geralt wanted to believe this was the reason for his feelings. It would be easier to explain. It was easier for him to think this way, rather than admit he might be falling for her all on his own- no magic involved. If he admitted that to himself, he wouldn't be able to leave her.

Elena woke just as the sun had risen. She stretched and rubbed her eyes.
"Morning," she mumbled. Her lips and eyes still puffy from sleep.
"Good morning. Sleep well?" He asked.
"Very. I had wonderful dreams," she said, he watched as a blush coloured her cheeks prettily. She turned to look at him, her blue eyes taking him in. "You haven't slept?" It was more of an accusation than a question.
"It's more fun to watch you sleep," he said innocently. "You smile in your sleep. It's fascinating."
"I only smile because I was dreaming of you," she said shyly, her blush deepening. The thought of Elena dreaming of him was exciting. He smiled at her briefly before looking away, trying to control himself. He was quite aware that she was naked under that sheet, and he very much wanted to feel her soft skin under his fingers again...
"Geralt, why haven't you slept?" Her voice interrupting his wayward thoughts.
"I'm worried about the seance," he lied smoothly. It wasn't a complete lie, he was worried about it, but it wasn't the cause of his insomnia.
"Me too..." she said fretfully. She believed him. He felt suddenly guilty and ashamed. He got out of the bed before he said or done anything else he could regret.

He hadn't bothered grabbing the sheet from the bed. He heard Elena take a sharp breath and felt her eyes on him as he crossed the room to fetch his clothes. He stopped at the table where their clothes were, he couldn't resist the pull to look at her. He turned to face her and almost immediately regretted it. She was sitting up on her knees at the bottom of the bed; the purple sheet had slipped down and was piled around her thighs. Leaving her beautiful skin exposed, his eyes roaming over the enticing curves of her hips and breasts.
Her eyes were fixed on his, her mouth slightly parted. He could feel his cock beginning to stiffen as he held her gaze. He quickly turned away from her, breaking the tension.

He dressed as quickly as he could. He heard her get off the bed and walk towards him, she stopped once she reached his side. He'd only managed to get his trousers safely on by the time she reached him. He swallowed nervously as he turned to face her. Her eyes blazed hotly up at him, he looked strictly at her face as he handed the bundle of clothes at her. She made no move to take them. Instead, she moved aside his hand that held the clothes and stepped closer to him. He knew he should pull back but he couldn't make his legs move. She stretched up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck, he felt her nipples brush against his abdomen. He couldn't stop himself pulling her closer, dropping the clothes to the floor and cupping her beautifully rounded arse. She smiled mischievously at him, her face inches from his.
"Come back to bed," her voice seducing him further. With a defeated groan, he brought his mouth to hers and kissed her roughly. Her hands pulled sharply at his hair as she strained herself closer to him. He lifted her up onto the table, slotting himself between her thighs. She was matching his roughness head on, biting his lip and drawing blood, forcing a low growl from the back of his throat. She licked the blood eagerly and ground herself against him.
His erection was becoming painful. He ached to be inside her. He was just about to take her when a sharp knock came from the door. "Ignore it," Elena growled against his mouth, her hand clutching his erection, effectively bringing his attention back to her.
The door thudded loudly again, making Geralt curse under his breath. He ripped himself from Elena and threw open the door, nearly tearing it from its hinges. "What?!" He growled at the small woman, her hand raised as if to knock again. She froze with fear as she took in Geralt, her brown eyes popping open. "I've.. Ive been sent to fetch you for the seance," she squeaked.
"I'm busy," he snapped.
"You've to come at once," her voice faltering. "Nenneke was very insistent."
"Fuck Nenneke, and fuck the seance," Geralt was about to slam the door in her face when suddenly the small woman threw a spell at him. Effectively stopping his movements and making him compliant.
"She said you might say something like that. This is nonnegotiable. You'll both come now, and without any further complaint."
Geralt nodded once and turned back to Elena. She was still naked but standing behind the door, a puzzled expression on her face.
"What did she do to you?" Her eyebrows pulled together suspiciously.
"Dress quickly. The seance," his voice didn't sound like his own. He couldn't shake the small Druid's influence. Elena rolled her eyes but started to dress. "We'll continue this later," she said angrily.