Elena

Elena was still reeling from the night's events. She felt weightless as Geralt guided her down the richly decorated hallway; her hand tucked into the crook of his elbow.
Elena was very much enjoying the effect her new dress had on Geralt. He had barely managed to keep his eyes off her.
He was looking at her now, peering down at her with a ghost of a smile on his lips. She smiled up at him, butterflies bubbling in her tummy as his eyes held hers. He looked so handsome tonight. His hair left soft, loose and flowing around his face. She wanted to run her fingers through it.

Their chamber was just as luxurious as the rest of the castle. Her favourite part was the four poster bed that dominated the middle of the room, five people could have slept comfortably in it. She removed her white gloves and deposited them on a plush chair, next to the bed. Geralt sat down heavily on the bed, a thoughtful expression on his face.
The servants must have shaved his face, his skin ruddy and glowing in the firelight. Elena reached for him, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, his eyes level with her throat. "What's on your mind?" She asked, gazing down at him.
"Khron," he said, she could tell by his expression he was deep in thought.
"Hmm... Khron? Why?" Elena asked confused.
He looked up at her then, worry clear in his face. "I don't like the way he is with you. It's concerning."
"Concerning how?" A cold feeling creeping up her spine.
"He touches you too much. It makes me feel... uneasy." He was being completely serious. Elena let out a short laugh, letting her head fall back. "Geralt! Don't be absurd! He's an old man. He's probably hoping he can suck up my power if he touches me enough," She said mockingly.
Geralt gave a short "Hmmph", he wasn't convinced.
"Forget about Khron," She said firmly, taking his head in her hands and forcing him to look at her, "You mentioned something about fun..." She added mischievously.
"I think you've had enough fun for a year, let alone tonight," Geralt teased, his golden eyes blazing in the firelight.
"Ha ha," she quipped, tenderly stroking his face- temple to jaw- with her finger tips.
He caught her hand and held it safely in his hands, eluding her touch.

"Why do you keep resisting me?" Elena didn't mean for so much emotion to leak into her voice. Geralt startled, straightening his back, his expression a calm mask.
He was staring at her thoughtfully. She knew he wouldn't answer her because she already knew the reason herself. He didn't want to compromise her precious virtue.
She slid her hands from his and sat down on the bed, her body turned towards him.
"I know I'm young and naive, and very new to all of this. There's much I don't know about myself and the world," she spoke confidently, "but there's one thing I'm completely sure of Geralt; and it's the way I feel about you."
His head snapped around to face her, his body following just behind.
"In my sheltered life I have lived joy, sadness, loneliness, love and longing. But none of those shadow the intensity of what I feel when I'm with you. You make feel... Alive."
He was staring at her silently, she could see in his eyes he was digesting every word.
She took a deep breath, praying her voice wouldn't fail her.
"I want you Geralt. There's nothing you could do or say that would change that, and I know you want me to; I've felt it!" Her emotions flowing freely now. "Please stop pushing me away..."
"Elena, please I can't-" he sounded torn, his golden eyes burning into hers.
"Yes you can!" She said insistently, but her voice sounded almost like a plea. "Geralt... Please, don't push me away again..."
She moved closer to him, and took hold of his large hands, running her thumbs back and forth over his knuckles. "If you don't want me, then please just leave me," she said, her throat tight with emotion. "I can't bear another night with you keeping me at arms length. The choice is yours Geralt... Stay with me or let me go. I can't take this torment anymore..."

He hadn't moved, his eyes intent on her face. She watched his throat tighten as he took a breath, closed his eyes and shook his head slowly.
"Choose!" She half shouted, exasperated.
He glanced between her and the door, her heart sinking as she realised he might actually leave her right now. "Elena..." his eyes settling on her face, "I'm not good for yo-" Elena stopped the words coming from his mouth with her fingers.
"I decide what's good for me," she snapped, "Kiss me Geralt... For God sake don't make me beg!"
"Dammit," he said hoarsely, the lust in his eyes mirroring her own. He clutched her to him desperately and kissed her hard. He kissed her until she was dizzy. Yes, she thought. Success flowing sweetly in her veins. She stifled a moan as he traced her parted lips with his tongue.
He pulled away from her slightly, but he wasn't pushing her away. "Are you sure?" He breathed, his warm breath on her face.
"Absolutely," she told him instantly. He flashed her a quick smile.
"Stand up in front of me, and face the wall,"
He whispered, kissing her just below the ear. She prayed her legs wouldn't give out on her as as she followed his instructions. The room spun and she had hold onto his shoulders for support. Slowly, she turned around to face the wall.
She felt his fingers gently tug on the laces that held her dress up at the back. He unlaced them leisurely, his fingers stroking softly against her bare skin as he worked his way down.
The last lace was undone, and her dress slipped to the floor, leaving her completely naked in front of him. Her heart picked up a nervous rhythm and she felt a hot flush creep up her throat.
She heard Geralt inhale sharply. "Turn around," his voice was low and thick.
She turned to face him without hesitation. She probably should have felt shy, standing naked in front of a man for the first time; but she wasn't. She enjoyed watching Geralts eyes drink her in, head to toe. Her skin prickling in anticipation. He gently took hold of her hips and pushed her away at arms length, to get a better look.
At last, his eyes came back up to hers.
"Take down your hair," his voice barely audible. Elena slipped the clips from her hair, dropped them to the floor and shook her head; letting her hair tumble down her back.
"You are perfect, Elena," he said in a pained voice, his fingers digging into her hips.