Geralt

They had departed early the next morning. They had a lot of lost time to make up for. As promised: Geralt got Elena her own horse.
He was relieved to put a bit of distance between them. After last night, he didn't think he could take another long journey, feeling her well rounded arse pressed against him. He had to control himself.
He was embarrassed at how he conducted himself last night. He had almost had his way with her. He was ultimately surprised by Elena's eagerness. He still couldn't believe that she wanted him. The memory of her pressing herself against him made his cock twitch. Control yourself.

She was riding up ahead of him. Her long brown hair cascading, wildly down her back. He noticed that her hair had many different tones in it, he especially liked the way it gleamed gold in places when the sun shone on it.
She had bonded with her horse immediately and she rode well. They pressed the horses hard, right into the night. Geralt could have ridden right through until morning but the horses needed rest, and so did Elena. Geralt set up camp quickly and had a small fire going in no time- while Elena seen to the horses.

Elena barely made it through dinner when he seen her eyes start to close, her lids heavy with sleep. He was glad she was tired. Less chance of her unintentionally seducing him.
He lay out his large shawl on the ground.
"Lie down, you need sleep," he said gently. She all but stumbled onto it and curled up on her side.
"Geralt?" Her voice thick with sleep.
"Mmmh?"
"I'm cold," she said through chittering teeth. He watched her shiver slightly, pulling her black cloak tightly around her.
He shrugged out of his leather armour, and lay down beside her. He placed an arm over her body but kept a small distance between him, letting her share his warmth. She made a small noise and shuffled her body back into him, took his arm and wound it round her waist; his hand resting gently on her breast. Ah, fuck.
"Thanks Geralt," she mumbled half asleep. Her chest moving steadily under his hand. He lay as still as possible. But within seconds she was fast asleep. He let out a relived sigh. He relaxed himself next to her, enjoying the feel and smell of her freely. He absently kissed the back of her head and he too fell soundly asleep.

The next day was the same as the last. If they rode fast enough they'd reach Khron's temple by nightfall. They made it just before sunset. Khron's temple was one of the oldest but grandest buildings owned by a wizard. It had been a long forgotten kings castle, many centuries ago. But Khron had resided here for at least eighty years.
"Who goes there!?" Called one of the guards by the entrace.
"It's Geralt, and my companion Elena. I'm an old friend of Khron's."
The guard gave him a long up and down look.
"I know who you are, Witcher." His voice was filled with resent.
"Good. Then you'll know to stay out of my way," Geralt threatened. The guard spat at him as they crossed the threshold. Geralt ignored him. But he couldn't ignore the way Elena responded to the exchange, looking darkly at the guard who spat at him. Giving the impression of an angry kitten. Geralt coughed quietly trying to disguise his laugh.

The inside of the building remained much unchanged. It was still richly decorated as before. Khron loved to host lavish parties for the rich and noble. Geralt had attended one himself, a very long time ago.
Khron materialised in front of them, making Elena gasp in shock. A cheap party trick in comparison to what he could really conjure.
Like the building, the wizard too was much unchanged. He looked exactly as you would imagine a wizard to look; tall, slender and wizened with a grey beard. His clothes were rich and elaborately decorated.
"Welcome!" His voice echoing off the stone walls. "Geralt of Rivia! It's been too long.. and who is this ravishing young lady?" He swooped down on Elena's hand, bestowing it with kisses.
Elena giggled and blushed. "I'm Elena, it's lovely to meet you Khron," she said shyly.
Geralt watched as Khron's expression changed as he studied Elena. He can sense her power. Khron flashed Geralt a knowing look and raised his hairy eyebrows.
"Well, well, well.. I can sense a great deal of power within you," he spoke directly to Elena. Geralt didn't like the way his greedy hands clasped around Elena's.
Geralt cleared his throat, directing Khron's attention back to himself. "We need your help. There's a spell of sorts been placed upon her that I can't break. You're the most powerful wizard I know. We humbly seek your opinion."
"Ha! I am indeed the most powerful wizard. But I won't be helping you until we feast and celebrate our reunion Geralt. You know pleasure always comes first, my boy." He clapped his hands and rubbed them together, excitement brightening his stony grey eyes.
"Now, lets get you two a chamber and you can freshen yourselves up. Yes, I dare say I can smell the reek of the road from the two of you!" Khron stomped a sandalled foot and called for his servants.
Geralt always found it was best to go along with his hosts wishes, any resistance was futile.
"Right now, get these two the finest room. And make sure the baths are filled with fresh hot water. Scented of course! Yes! And some fitting garments will be necessary too." He eyed their dusty outfits with reproach.

Within minutes Geralt and Elena had been bustled up the castles many stairs and into a richly furnished room. Elena had remained silent throughout, an amused smile upon her lips.
"He's... Well... A character," she said, her eyes full of laughter.
"That's definitely not the word I would have used to describe him," Geralt said, raising his eyebrows. Elena giggled just as servants entered their chamber.
It was bath time.