Beach Day - Part 4

Todoroki's POV

Aghh! It's just a shirt so for god's sake stop blushing! the half and half teen thought wearily as he walked alongside you.  

      He turned his head down, letting his hair cover his face. It had only been a few minutes since the two of you left the drinks area, and Todoroki being the absolute gentleman he was, wanted to make sure you got back to your friends safely. 

Quickly he glanced over at you making sure you weren't showing any signs of heat exhaustion, She's really pretty... no stop you can't think that. 

     He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Why was he feeling like this? Was it his vibe? No it couldn't be, especially since Y/N already explained what a vibe was.

"I'm sorry for making you spend your time with me instead of with the guys," you said all of sudden, making him jump. 

His blush deepened as he shook his head, "You don't need to apologize. This is nice." 

You made a confused face, "Nice? I'm sure you had better plans than following me around and waiting for me to faint." 

"If I wanted to go back to the guys right now, I would," he replied. "And besides, I feel more relaxed here with you." 

     Admittedly, he kind of told a lie. His heart was actually racing and only continued to beat faster when you smiled. 

"Then... I'm glad to hear that," you finished. 

     He nodded and took a deep breath. He needed to calm down. Turning his eyes to the sand, he quickly began searching for the rest of the girls from Class 1A, but stopped when you tapped his shoulder. 

"Do you hear that?" you asked as you stared off into the distance somewhere. 

"Hear wha..." he stopped mid sentence as a familiar melody found his ear. 

"It's (your favorite song)! I wonder where they're playing it!" you exclaimed. 

Unable to contain his admiration for your cute burst of excitement he gave you a small smile, "If you want we can go look for where its coming from." 

The giddy grin you had faltered, "I don't want to take up more of your time... plus the song will probably be over by the time we get there." 

     Todoroki didn't reply but instead stood there staring at you. He didn't like seeing you disappointed. I wonder if I...

Suddenly he grabbed your hand and began pulling you towards the music. 

"W-Where are we going?!" you asked shocked. 

"We're going to wherever they're playing your favorite song."

"But what about the gu-"

"If I wanted to go back to them right now I would. Now come on, we can still catch the end of the song." 

Meanwhile with Mina... (from Mina's POV)

"I don't know guys, it's been a while since Y/N went to go get a drink," Mina said staring out across the beach. 

"Maybe she ran into the guys along the way and she's with them?" replied Momo.

"I can call Mido and check," Uraraka said pulling out her phone. 

     The group of girls quickly huddled around her phone which was now on speaker. It only took two rings for the green haired boy to pick up. 

"Hello? Uraraka is everything okay?" Midoriya replied. 

She sighed, "Y/N went to go get a drink a while ago and its been awhile since we've heard from her. Have you seen her?"