The Ultimate Duo - Part 2

Y/N's POV

     You ran up and threw your arms around Todoroki, giving him a quick but tight hug. It had taken two days. Two days! Only two days for you and him to track down and arrest this so called "elusive" villain! You smiled with pride as a TV reporter came up to the both of you with a microphone.

"What's your secret (Y/H/N) and Shoto? How were you able to find this guy before your seven day deadline?" she asked giving Todoroki the mic.

He shrugged, "Well... it was kind of easy. (Y/H/N) and I used to go to UA together so it was almost like picking up where we had left off."

The lady nodded, "Uh-huh. Speaking of UA, we did a little research and found that you two used to be in a relationship with each other. Did that interfere with your teamwork in any way?"

Your face turned a deep shade of red as the microphone was shoved in your face, "Um... well... it was a bit awkward at first but, we got over it. Right Sho?"

The camera turned on him, "Uh... y-yeah..."

"Well there you have it folks, (Y/H/N) and Shoto! The Ultimate Duo! Back to you at the studio!" she said, smiling as the camera shut off.

     The reporter then said her goodbyes to which the two of your responded with smiles. Your heart was beating a thousand times faster than it had before and you took a calming breath. Even though you'd only been with Todoroki for two days, you couldn't help but think what it would be like if you had picked up the relationship again, but it was just way too far fetched. 

"Sooo... we still have a five more days to spend in Hosu. You wanna go grab some lunch or something?" he asked, his face still flushed.

You nodded, "Yeah... sounds good. I just need to change."

"We can meet over by that restaurant over there. I heard they have great soba."

You gave him a smile, trying to ignore your feelings, "See you soon!"

"See you," he replied.

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

     You stood outside the restaurant waiting for Todoroki to show up. You didn't really pack any nice clothes when you flew out because you thought tracking Blindside would take longer, so all you had on was a comfy sweatshirt, shorts, and sneakers. You sighed, hopefully you weren't too underdressed. You still wanted to look nice for Todoroki after all, even if he probably wasn't interested in you in that sense. Suddenly your phone buzzed and you took it out. It was Uraraka.

GravityGirl💫: Y/N, is this true?!??!?

     You raised an eyebrow and looked at what she had sent you. It appeared to be an article with your and Todoroki's faces plastered all over it. You sighed thinking about the press from earlier, and read the title.

Newfound Ultimate Duo: (Y/H/N) and Shoto! Dating or not?!

     Your heart dropped. Of course you weren't dating! What had made people think you were dating?! You opened the link and continued reading.

     A recent news interview with (Y/H/N) and Shoto is stirring up some past memories for the two upcoming heroes! After Reporter J, asked them about their past relationship, both of them seemed hesitant and flustered. (Y/H/N) even vaguely stated that they, "got over it." Many have speculated that the two are secretly dating, but don't want to reveal it to the public. More to come, as later developments follow...