CHAPTER 20

"Nadine, wake up.."she felt something moist touch her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she was greeted by Julian's handsome face.

"Anong meron?"ungot niya. Nakabihis kasi ito ng dri-fit shorts and shirt with matching shoes.

It was just 5:30 am. Inaantok pa sya kahit 10 pm naman sila natulog. Julian wore her down last night, or maybe it's just because she gets easily tired these past few weeks.

"We're going to a park. For our first date, you know...as a couple"he smiled shyly.

"At 5:30 am?!"gulat na tanong niya. Who even goes to date that early?

"Yeah? I saw that Angie Ting is hosting a Zumba party somewhere in QC, around 6:30 am. She's your fitness inspo, right?"

She yawned while nodding. Inaantok pa talaga at parang ayaw niya pang bumangon. Weekend din naman kasi. Ang weird naman magyaya ng date ni Julian. Ano ba yan.

"I also prepared some food. We can go have a picnic after"he grinned excitedly but it faltered as he watched her still-sleepy face.

"Oh...you don't want to? It's okay. I just thought that since we've both been busy and you've been craving for some exercise, maybe we can have our first date at the same time?"he frowned.

Nakonsensiya kaagad siya kaya kahit hinihila pa ng kama ay pinilit nyang bumangon. Sayang naman ang effort nito at totoo namang gusto nya rin makapagexercise talaga. She smiled and kissed the side of his lips.

"Let's go"

Julian took her to a big park complete with a stage a wide ground. To its left is a children's playground containing seesaw, monkey bar, slide and etc., to the back of the ground area is a huge lawn with few shrubs and landscaping elements, and to the right is a covered court. She chewed on her sandwich while observing the people gathering in front of the stage.

Like a normal Zumba session, the crowd was mainly composed of energetic middle-aged to senior ladies and very few men. Mabibilang lang sa daliri ang lalaki at kasama pa doon ang mga beki.

Tapos na ang pagaayos ng sound system sa stage at maya-maya pa ay umakyat na sa stage si Angie Ting. Impit syang napatili at tumingala kay Jules.

"Thank you!"she tiptoed to kiss him. Buti na lang pinilit sya nito!

"You're welcome"he kissed her temple and let her start on fangirling.

Grabe! What she would give to have the glow that Angie has. Gusto sana nya talagang gayahin ito kaya lang ay hindi niya afford magtrain for triathlon. One thing she admire about Angie is that aside from uncomplicated routines, she would suggest budget meal plans for her subscribers. Yung normal na makikita sa mga palengke talaga ang ingredients. Hindi yung mga tipong almond milk, greek yogurt at kung anu-ano pang pagkain na sa sosyal na market lang nakikita. Kaya naman pati mga middle to lower class na audience ay nahakot nito.