Prefrence // how he apologizes

Hello!!
Enjoy!!
———————————————————————————

Jonah~
He usually never apologizes, because he never has anything to apologize to. You to are like a old married couple that are so old and are so in love that they just don't fight and think it's a waist of time. But when he does apologize it's usually because he didn't cuddle you or he didn't feed you. It was mostly when you were on your period. But sometimes you weren't. When he said sorry he would shove his nose in the crook of your neck and kiss all over your face, in between each kiss he would say I'm sorry. Soon you would giggle and you'd good.

Daniel~
Daniel and you don't have what people would call "serious arguments". To you two, the are very serious. But since your both goofy people it usually ended with a fit of giggles. When he'd have to say sorry was because he got mad at you if you ate drank or forgot to buy, apple juice, watermelon, or chicken nuggets. Especially if you didn't get watermelon. It's not always your fault though. Sometimes they don't have good watermelons. Sometimes it is your fault and you'd I forget. When he'd say sorry he would come up to you at the couch or on the bed and hold you in his arms or on his lap and stroke your hair. Or you would both realize at the same time how stupid what you were doing was. So you would look at each other and laugh like crazy people.

Corbyn~
You wouldn't get mad at each other rand he wouldn't just get mad at you, and you wouldn't just get mad at him. You would both get mad at other things and let it effect the both of you. Hand corbyn got mad he would let it all out on you. He would call you any mean words and he wouldn't hurt, physically or verbally. But he would say how shitty his day was and how it hand thirteen any better. And when you got mad you would give him and everyone else around you the silent treatment. You would only text not call or FaceTime while mad. You both hate being mad. How he apologizes is he hugs you from behind and gives you quick kisses on the cheek and neck. You would both say I love you and I'm sorry or it wasn't you, over and over.

Zach~
Zach and you only got at each other if you ate someone's food or even just sneakily steal a piece of food from each other. He would yell hey in a girly outing voice and say give it back as you chewed on the food. You would do the same. You both are territorial over your food. Zach apologize, he would come up to you, lift you over his shoulder and carry you I've too the couch he would set you down and hug you waist. You wouldn't help but giggle at how adorable he was. 

Jack~
You two never fought or even really got mad at each other. You were a very open relationship. The only thing that got jack mad was when you wouldn't answer a phone call or text when you were out of state or when he was out of state. He always thought the worst. You would most likely be sleeping or hanging out with friends or family. When he would finally get ahold of you he would say how worried he was, and to never do it again. As I said you two never really actually got mad at each other.

How you like it. 😖🥺 my favorite was zachs cause I relate to it to much.