Dare? J.M.

*jonah's POV*

"Truth or dare Jo!" I look up at my friend, he had a grin wide on his face "really Corbyn!!" I groan not even putting it as a question. "I told you guys I didn't want to play.." I said as I raised my eye brows at them trying to prove a point. "Come dude, don't be a Debby Downer!!" I look right at Zach and give him a death glare. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I gave in, "fine!" I roll my eyes and listen in. "Yes!!" Jack celebrates, "truth or dare?" Corbyn repeats. "Dare" I say.

They all smile.. "I GOT ONE!!" Daniel screams. "ok!! Just stop screaming." All the guys snicker and I just roll my eyes "I dare you to serenade the best girl that walks by with your voice!" I look at him dumbfounded "alright ok.." then I wait for a girl to walk by us on the park.

*y/n's POV*

I walk into the park with no intention of talking to anyone. I just got out of an argument with my now ex. I don't even feel like crying, because he's not worth it. I walk farther into the park and see a group of boys, I don't pay much attention to it cause there's always groups of people that come to hang out at the park.

*Daniel's POV*

I look over and see a beautiful girl with h/l, h/c (hair length, hair color) I elbow Jonah in the side.

*Jonah's POV*

I feel a poke in my side "ow!" It didn't hurt but I was still mad that I was forced into this stupid game. "What do you-" "Stop bickering and look!" I look at were he was pointing and seen the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my whole life. Jack pushes me out of where I was standing and now I'm standing in front of her.  I start to sing "why don't we just" by my band.

*y/n's POV*

I was walking and then I heard some mumbles and then I hear someone's voice I stop and look up. It a very handsome young man. Tall with tan skin and dark brown hair. I just stood there watching him. His friends joined him and know there all singing to me I smile and move my feet to the beat.soon the song ended and all I could do was smile.

"Wow!" I said as I looked at all of them. "Do you guys just do this to every girl that walks by?" I said as I smirked a playful smile, "only the pretty ones.." the shorter one with short light brown hair said. "Zach back off!!" The taller one said. I snickered at there annoying bickering. "I'm Jonah.." the taller one spoke again. "Oh well him Jonah. I'm y/n!" I said sticking out of hand for a hand shake, he shook it and smiled. The second tallest one with blonde brown hair and what appeared to be a gap in his testy spoke up.

"Jonah here! Wants your number!" I look at the gap tooth boy and back at now blushing Jonah. "Is that so?" I said with a sly smirk. "I guess..." Jonah said as he handed me his phone. I put my number in and then he put his number in mine. I named myself in his phone: y/n❤️. I gave his phone and started walking away. "Call me!!" I said to Jonah with a large smile and turned back around continuing to walk away.

I smile at myself and look at his contact. He named himself: Jo😘. I laughed and walked out of the park with the opposite emotion of when I arrived.

This is finally done!!! It's pretty bad sowwy!! Thus was for JeannetBarrera my bestie!! Love you girlie. Also part 2?