Forever // J.A.

**your POV**

I look up at my therapist.

I hated this place more then any other in the world. It's like a jail and they force you to talk.

But i know that my brother wants me going to therapy.

"How are you doing y/n?" The therapist said tapping there pen.

"Fine.. until I came here.." I said the second part quieter. "Well I'm sorry it got worse." She's so calm.

**1 hour later**

"See you next week!" The therapist said as I left the room.

I got into my car and put my head on the steering wheel taking a deep breath.

I'm free

While Driving home I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey!! How was the therapist?" My brother said through the other line.

"Good I guess...." I said in a tired tone.

I heard a scoff on the other end. "I want you to actually try to express your emotions to her!" He said a bit angry.

"You don't think I'm trying to tell her?" I wanted to hang up on him.

"Well y/n.. try harder!" He said before saying bye and hanging up.

"Welp!" I rolled my eyes.

Next thing I new I pulled up to the house that I share with the five amazing musicians.

I walk in setting my keys in the bowl by the door.

"IM HOME!!" I yelled into the house.

"Y/N!!!!" I hear Daniel yell.

"LITTLE PEA!!!" I heard Zach pitch in to.
I'm a day younger then Zach so he takes advantage of it.

Then I see three boys running at me. "AHHH!" I yell as I get hugged. Zach hugs my legs, Daniel hug my waist and corbyn hugs my chest.

"Oh my Lanta!" I giggle.

They're the only thing keeping me from leaving the world. The only thing that keeps a smile on my face.

"Ok move along dips!" I hear a voice chime in.

I can't quiet tell who it is, since my face is buried in corbyn neck. All the sudden I'm thrown on someone's shoulder.

Now I know who it is. "JACK ROBERT AVERY PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yell laughing hysterically.

"No!" He runs to the living room and throws me on the love sac.

Jack then lays his head on my stomach and raps his arms around my waist. "You goof." I laugh a bit at how clingy jack can be.

"Your so comfortable." He said quietly.

I run my hand through his bleached hair.

"JUST DATE ALL READY!!!" Daniel says whining.

"YEAH DATE!" Zach says jumping around. Corbyn doing the same. Jonah shakes his head and continues reading his Harry Potter book on the couch.

Me and jack put up our middle fingers, at the same time pointing it to the three boys in front of us.

I suddenly get this empty overwhelming and uncomfortable feeling not with anything, but myself.

"Excuse me guys.." I say getting up and running to my room.

I get to my room and close it softly.

I get confused, why do I feel this way. Why am I like this. Tears run down my cheeks and my heart races.

It gets hard to breath.

I look in the mirror, looking at the stretch marks behind my thighs and under my butt.

Why.

Why.

Why.

"Why?"

I get a knock on the door.

"Come in.." I say as I get on my bed. I sit on it looking straight forward. Tears still streaming down my face.

"Hey what's up?" The person says sitting beside.

"My mind whispers in the night time... voices always keeping me up, telling me that I should give up." I say

"What?" They say confused.

I look in the mirror seeing it's jack.

"I don't wanna be sad anymore...." I say another tear falling down my face.

"I don't wanna be sad forever, I don't wanna be sad any more. I don't wanna go one more day, I just wanna wake up and realize everything's gonna be ok. I don't wanna be medicated, I don't wanna go through that war.... I don't wanna be sad no more."

Silence falls in between the two of us... I just poured my feelings out... and he's not even my therapist.

Jack takes me in his arms and holds me. "It's ok.." he says slowly and calm.

I just nod. Tears are brimming at his eyes now to.

This is the first time I haven't had a single thing on my mind. I feel safe now, and I feel heard. I don't wanna let go of him.

I want to be in his arms forever.

I sit up and look at jack. "God just kiss me" I said... which I thought I said in My head but apparently not.

Jacks lips end up on mine. We move to our own rhythm. To our own song. He's gentle and kind.

We move apart, but our hearts stay together.

"I love you y/n. And I mean it." He says as he hugs me. I smile warmly and hug back.

"I love you to, forever."

THE END!!!
Hope you enjoined this chapter. It was hard writing some of it cause I relate to some parts. Love you all have a good week.