Ill be okay // D.S.

—your POV—

I was heading out of Daniel's house after hanging with the boys as they celebrated there album release. I was the last one there and Christian was already asleep. "Bye Daniel." I whisper yelled as I walked toward the door. I heard thumping and then a slide as Daniel slide on his socks. I felt cold hands grab my waist. "Waittttt" he said kissing my cheek. "Daniel James Seavey!" I held back a giggle as his breath tickled my neck.

He spun me around to face him "your brothers gonna see." He rolled his eyes smiling. "And Kobe's gonna tattle." I said pointing to the small dog watching us as he wagged his tail. "Kobe?!" He gasped "never!" I laughed at Daniel's antics. He seemed to happy tonight. And who could blame him. Him and his band members album just came out and it was already rockin on number one charts. "Your so happy to night James Seavey." I always called him this cause it made him blush for some odd reason.

He lingered on my holding onto my waist as my arms were rapped around his neck. "Why wouldn't I be love." He said resting his forehead on mine. He leaned down closing the gap between us. I felt his soft lips gently lay on mine. I smiled into the kiss. He was so gentle. "Your so pretty." He said looking at me. Oh shush it Seavey." I said pushing his cheek making his face look away from me. "I'm serious" he said looking at me again.

His eyes were my own private pool that I could swim in my day dreams. We then heard the door knob of the front door jiggle we both backed up just as the door swung open to reveal Jack. "Oh hey." He said walking in closing the door behind him. "I would've texted you that I was coming over but... that's why I came over. I left my phone." He said pointing toward the living room. Daniel gestured for him to go ahead and look for it. His head was down and his hand scratched the back of his neck. Once jack was out of sight, Daniel looked up and so did I. "Sorry" I said as I started to head for the door again. "Y/n wait." He said grabbing my arm. "Daniel jacks gonna see-"

Daniel pulled me closer to him. Holding me by the waist once more. "I knew it." Jack said from behind us. We both let go of each other. "What?" I asked him. "I could just feel the sexual tension between the both of you." My face went red and Daniel just stood in awe, not knowing what to do. "It's not what it-" I started to say knowing that the last time me and Daniel talked about it we weren't okay with others knowing yet. "It's okay I won't tell anyone, you can trust me" Jack said smiling to reassure me. I trusted Jack. He's never told anyone any of my secrets that I've spilled to him when I can't control anymore of my emotions.

"Okay." I said nodding my head. "Well I gotta go it's so late and I'm exhausted" he said waving goodbye to the both of us and walking out closing the door behind him. "I should probably go to." I said with a little bit of a frown. I turned on my heels and walked toward the door. "I need your love tonight. I'll be okay as long as you are." Daniel started to sing slightly and I stopped in my tracks. "Your singing your song to me. "It's been the longest day and I.." I looked into his eyes as he silently sang his song 'I'll be okay' to me. "I need your love tonight." He stopped singing and looked back at me.

"Stay tonight.." he asked with pleading eyes. I looked at him with sympathy then I broke and nodded my head. "Okay.." He took my hand pulling me toward him. He kissed mommy nose then picked me up like a bride, taking me to his room. He threw me on his bed as I giggled uncontrollably. He smiled and laughed a little to. He crawled on top of me his face hovered over mine. "I love you so much y/n l/n" I stopped laughing my face becoming calm and my eyes met his. His room was dimly lit with pink and blue lights.

I had never heard the L word roll from his tongue. I've wanted to say those words to him for so long, since before we've dated. Finally I got to say them "I love you so much more than you think James Seavey." I said smiling at him. Again the name I always called him made him blush. We kissed each other and went to sleep knowing that those words can be said lovely once more tomorrow.

————————————————-

Two chapters in one day you guys are special!!