But I don't know you // C.B.

*your POV*

*your POV*

I opened the door to my apartment. The walls feeling as empty as they always did. I kicked my shoes off letting a heavy sigh out as I walked to the kitchen table putting down my keys and purse. Memories of the day at work flashed in my head.

"YOU FIRED!"

I shook my head walking to my closet grabbing a plan shirt and some jeans. I decided to throw a hoodie on over everything, I wanted to eat out today. Celebrate my mistakes.

After tying my comfortable shoes on I grabbed my keys and purse heading out to my car.
Once I was there I started up my old car and rubbed my tired eyes thinking to myself what it would be like if I had my soulmate beside me.

"Are you eyes brown blue or green?"

I asked myself as I was getting un-patient with my life. Shaking my head of the thoughts I went on to go to a quiet cafe that sold dinner and breakfast. No lunch. Which kinda made me like it more for an odd reason.

Once I got into the cafe the bell on the door rang. "Oh hey y/n!" One the workers at the cash register said as I walked into the familiar environment. "Hey!" I called back with tired eyes. "Let me guess a black coffee with a little bit of vodka?" She asked giggling a bit. "Make it a little more than usual." I sighed out with a small chuckle.

She looked at me with interest. "Got fired.. stupid job. Wasn't my environment anyways." I rolled my eyes as I sat at one of the bar stools. "Well if you ever need any help with money, I can always put in a word with my dad so you could work here for a week or so." She sweetly smiled at me handing me my cup of specialness.

"Thank you." I said truly. I heard a shuffle in the quiet room looking over I seen a boy at a booth looking back at me with his full attention.

"But could you find me soon because I'm in my head."

The words replayed in my head as I look at him.
"Blue, you have blue eyes.." I said to myself. Catching myself off guard.

*corbyn's POV*

I walked into the quiet cafe that I had heard good things of from other people. It was peaceful, eased my mind at once. I smiled at the lady at the cash register. "Can I get a blueberry and banana smoothy?" I asked. "Of course!" She said enthusiastically. She told me the price and I paid. "Can I get a name by the way?" She asked getting ready to sign a cup. "Oh corbyn! C o r b y n." I spelled it to her. "Thank you!" She said.

I sat down at a booth and looked out at the streets of LA. It was a peaceful night. Not usual for LA. Then the bell to the door rang. I looked up my eyes catching a beautiful girl with y/ec that took my breath away along with the rest of her. I felt my blush creep up adding a sweet pink tint to the pale skin on my face. She looked stressed. "Oh hey y/n"

"Y/n her names y/n."

I listened in carefully. Finding out how she got fired but she wasn't entirely mad about it. I looked at her with full intent. I shuffled around in my seat getting more comfortable. She must've head me, seeing as she turned to look at me.

I caught her eyes in mine, she didn't seemed wierded out with my listening in. She almost seemed to relax when looking at me looking at her. We smiled at the same time. "Corbyn." The lady working said and snapped the both of us out of our trance.

*your POV*

"Corbyn." Anna said making me jump abs turn to her. The boy now named Corbyn appeared by my side. Grabbing the smoothy that laid on the counter. He decided to take a seat beside me. "Thank you." He said to Anna. I couldn't take my eyes off of him mesmerized by his presence as my cheeks flushed a bright pink.

He looked at me and smiled.
"Hi I'm corbyn"
"corbyn"
We said at the same time and I giggled a bit.
"I'm y/n"
"Y/n"
We once again said at the same time once more. We smiled at each other. I felt so warm by him and even just looking at him made me comfortable.

*4 and a half year later*

"You may know miss the bride." The man beside me and corbyn said. The tears that I had tired to hold back not to make it makeup worse then it already was from crying, came rushing out. My lips met corbyns and I smiled as I realized that he was my husband and I was his wife.

We pulled away "thank you.." I said to him. "Thank you.." he said back to me. The boys cheered beside corbyn and my bridesmaids swooned beside me.

I'm a Besson now.