Filming day // J.A.

*your POV*

*your POV*

Hi I'm y/n y/l, I'm the sixth band member and only girl!, of Why Don't We. I've been a member since the second year. I was a struggling artist playing songs on the street of Hollywood trying to get money when a man walked by and said he knew this band called 'Why Don't We' he said My voice would fit in perfectly with the blend that the five boys already had.

A week later I was sitting in an office getting an approval that I was indeed going to be in the band. From that moment my whole life changed. The fans didn't like me to much at first but they slowly adapted to me and found how well my voice finished the puzzle. I love the fans so dearly, it does kind of hurt when I see the posts where it's like, 'I was a fan of WDW until that girl joined'. But I understand.

Fast forward three years later and here I am getting strapped to a harness right beside one of my band mates Jack Avery. Me and Jack would occasionally "flirt" and mess around with each other. But it's wasn't like he had feelings for me. We were just close and comfortable with each other.

I have extreme anxiety so I always have Jack to talk it through with since he understands and I'm there for him when he needs it. Me and Jack live together with one other of our friends, so we could be close to each other without a mask on along with all the other boys just had to keep them on when we weren't filming.

"Ow.." I said as one of the strings gave me a burn on my arm. "This is very uncomfortable." Jack said laughing a bit. I nodded in response. Jack was going to look like he was floating in the air as I floated above him looking down at him. Cause you know we're "falling...." ok I'll stop. "what happens if i fall on top of Jack?" i asked the man tightening the harness to my body. "well to get you both down safely we're going to have to lay you both on top of each other. and if one of us does let go of one of the strings holding you up you will have this mat to land on." the man said like it was no problem at all. "oh well doesn't that sound fun!" Jack said poking my side. "ow!" i said laughing pushing away his hand. 

the people that were strapping us in walked away. "okay walk onto the mat and ill lift you both up." one of the said to us. we listened walking over to the mat and standing on it. i suddenly felt my feet lift up off the ground and i wasn't ready, my body went forward and jack grabbed me. he intertwined our hands and i continued to go up. i couldn't stop laughing. "this is going to to be so hard!" i said while laughing. "you look so stupid Jack said starting to laugh and the he got lifted up and made a scared face. i started to laugh even harder. "HA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" i yelled. he rolled his eyes as he started to get leaned back and he soon looked like he was laying on a bed in the air. we were facing each other and we were making faces at each other as everyone started to get the cameras ready. i reached for his hands and he grabbed mine.

we then started playing slappsies in the air. i seen Zach taking a instagram story video of us. but i didn't care. "OKAY! WE'RE STARTING IN 5,4,3,2,1! ACTION!" one of the workers said. the music started playing and i couldn't help but laugh at how we were literally floating in the air. "COME ON!" Jack yelled at me. then i felt my harness loosen. "Jack!" I gasped "What?" he asked frantically. "my harness Jack!" i felt my tears reach my eyes. then one of my harness strings broke more. "GET HER DOWN!" i heard Jonah and Corbyn yell to one of the workers. "PLEASE GET ME DOWN!" i yelled out to everyone. "hey hey, look at me look at me." Jack said in a soothing tone. i looked down at him and he grabbed my hands from being glued to my chest. "We're going to lower you into Jack's chest and then lower the both of you down." one of the workers said over the intercom. "JUST GET HER DOWN!" i heard Corbyn yell. 

then i felt my body get lowered into Jack's chest. he rapped his arms around my body and soon we were on the floor. i rapped my arms in my chest and Jack held me close to him rapping his legs around mine and his arms were around me. we laid on our sides as i silently cried. i kinda blocked everything out and next thing i remember is me being rushed into my dressing room. i was with a girl and she told me to sit down. Jack walked in and asked for some privacy with me and the girl nodded. "hey, i'm sorry that happened." Jack said as he hugged me. 

I looked up at him and without thinking i pushed my lips onto his. i felt his smile grow as i kissed him. i pulled away and we smiled at each other. "please go out with me. next weekend at-" i cut him off rolling my eyes and saying. "how about movie night and cuddles tonight." i said smiling up at him forgetting what had just happened. he nodded. "yeah.. yeah i like that idea." i laughed at him and his looked at his beautiful eyes.

the boys then busted in right when our lips touched. "AAAHH!!! MY EYES!!!" Zach and Daniel yelled while shielding there eyes. i rolled my eyes and kissed him again as all four of the boys "eeewww"

Just a cute little chapter of Jacky!! i really like this one! <3