A/N

So I have decided to create an updating schedule for my stories because I keep starting new ones without finishing ones that I have published/ Drafted. This will start on May 2nd which is at the end of my spring semester so I won't have to worry much about classes, at least until later in June. This way I figured I could get a good chunk of my stories finished or give y'all more updates. Also I am wondering if y'all want me to go ahead and publish my drafted stories as well that way I have a schedule that has all of the stories that I am updating published or would y'all rather I just leave them drafted until finished?

Schedule:

Published:

Heterochromia (Sterek AU): Mondays

The Hell-Hound's mate: Tuesdays

Nepenthe (Tw/TO- ElijahxKlausxStiles: Wednesday

Drafts:

Suton (Twilight x Spider-man: Homecoming): Thursdays

-requested by 

Bella Swan's 15 year old cousin, Jaden Elizabeth Swan, is half human and half Quintilian wolf shifter. She grew up in Queens, New York with her parents while also visiting her family in Forks on special occasions and holidays. It's her first day at Midtown High and she's immediately put in the AP Advanced Classes being the smart teenage girl she is. She catches the eye of one Peter Parker. How can she handle her secret and a high school crush? How can he handle his secret and finding out his crush isn't on Liz or MJ.

Moira (SuperMazeWolf) (Newtmas): Friday

- (n.) a person's fate or destiny

When Stiles T. Winchester was 8 years old his father dumped him in front of the Sheriff's Station in a small town located in California called Beacon Hills.

Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business: Saturday

- She contacted her best friend from her Stanford days. Her friend who left with his older brother after his girlfriend burned in their apartment.

What Happens in Vegas... (Poly bxb): Sunday

- What if I told you there was a boy? A boy who wasn't exactly normal. He lived among humans blending in and being "normal". He had to hide for the hunters who killed hi clan were after him for he is special.

Agathokakological (Tw/TO-ElijahxStiles): Monday

- 3 1/2 years. He's seen the Kanima all the way to Donavan. I was told that if I didn't hear from him, then his brother probably has him locked in a box. He was supposed to come to graduation. He never showed. Now the pack has kicked me out under Scott's orders and got the Sheriff to agree. They all agreed that the best place to put a "liability" like me is in the one place I am afraid. Eichen House.