2. The Search and Confession

*Scott*

We were all gathered at the Stilinski household. Mom, the Sheriff, Parrish, Lydia, Malia, Derek, Issac, Kira, Liam, Mason, Corey, Allison and I. Mom was comforting the Sheriff and Parrish was giving off waves of anxiety which was unusual for him. 

"Guys we've been searching for months and still haven't found a trace of Stiles. He's out of Beacon Hills." I said. 

"We can't give up."-Lydia

"I don't know where to look. Even with the APB that Sheriff Stilinski put out all across the state of California, nobody has heard or seen anything relating to Stiles' kidnapping."

"So we should put word out to other packs."-Lydia

"So they can take Stiles and do god knows what with him. Lydia! We don;t even know what kind of physical or mental state he is in. We can't have other packs who want him get him and take advantage of his weakened state."

"So what do you suggest Scott?"-Mom

"That maybe we should expect the worse." I said looking to the Sheriff sympathetically. I miss Stiles too, he's my best friend. Hell we are brothers, but I don't have a lead to follow he's to far gone. 

"I was thinking that as well. Normally after a person has been missing for more than 72 hours there is less likely a chance of finding them alive. Stiles has been missing for two months." the Sheriff sighed. 

"He's not dead." Parrish blurted causing us all to look at him. 

" Deputy, how do you know?"-Sheriff. 

"I just do." Parrish said and kept his mouth shut. Suddenly his body tensed and his eyes screwed shut a low growl/groan was heard from him. 

"Jordan, are you okay?"-Derek

*Jordan*

Scott called a pack meeting at the Stilinski's, but I wasn't listening. I was thinking about Stiles actually. Which I shouldn't be doing because he's 17 and I'm 24 and if the Sheriff found out, I'm in trouble. Stiles is my mate. I found out a day before he was kidnapped when he came into the station to bring his dad dinner. I had to actually go on patrol because his scent was so intoxicating. I planned on telling him the next day, but he was taken. Now the hound inside of me is depressed and has a temper because our mate is fare away from us. I feel every time he is sexually assaulted because I doubt Stiles would do any of it willingly. I hate the fact that he lost his virginity to rape. It makes my hell-hound mad. I finally tuned into the meeting when the Sheriff started talking about the matter. 

"...missing more than 72 hours there is a less likely chance of finding them alive. Stiles has been missing for two months." 

That made the hell-hound even more mad. They were giving up. 

"He's not dead." the hound blurted. Shit. They're going to find out. 

"Deputy, hod do you know?" the Sheriff asked.

"I just do." I sighed before a wave of pain flowed through my body. Stiles is being assaulted again. My hound growled the same time I groaned in pain. 

"Jordan, are you okay?" Derek asked. I couldn't answer. It was too much. More than the past times. 

"Why is he in so much pain?"-Kira

"I don't know."-Scott

"Parrish what happened?"-Melissa

"I don't think it's Parrish."-Lydia

"Then who's in pain?"-Liam

"His Hell-hound."-Derek

"Why? Is it dying?"-Issac

"Sort of I guess. But he is in pain because I'm assuming he found his mate and they either rejected him and he is dying or they don't know and are having sex with someone else slowly killing him by making him suffer. " Derek explained. 

"Who's his mate then?" Scott asked. My body relaxed and the piercing pain went to a dull ache. I could open my eyes back up. I was trying to catch my breath as Lydia gasped.

"Stiles. Your mate is Stiles. That's why you know he isn't dead." All eyes are on me. 

"Is this true Parrish?"-Sheriff Stilinski

"Yes sir." God please don't hate me......

"Does he know? When did you find out?" 

"He does not and I found out a day before he was taken." 

"So who is he having sex with that's hurting you?"-Liam

"I think it's more on the lines of rape actually."  Everyone gasped. The room became sullen and depressing. We need a game plan. I will never stop looking for the 147 pound skinny defenseless sarcastic boy until he is in my arms.