4. The Return

*Jordan*

I pulled up in front of the Beacon Hills hospital and gently shook Stiles awake. 

"Jay we home?" 

"Yeah." I said. He yawned then took notice of his surroundings. His eyes widened in fear. 

"No. No. No. No d-doctor. No d-doctor." He cried. I pulled him over into my lap and he put his face in my chest as he continued to cry. 

"Okay, but what if I get Melissa to at least give you a check up?" 

"Mamma McCall?" I nodded and he agreed. I got out of the car carrying him. Once inside I walked to the front desk where conveniently Melissa was sitting. Stiles turned his head so that his cheek was rested against my shoulder and he could see Melissa. There was a bell on the desk that Stiles reached out and hit real quick before pulling his arm back. Melissa looked up and asked, "Stiles?" He just starred at her. 

"Yeah, he's been in LA. We just got back. I had a cop buddy of mine check into the case for me. Do you think you could check him over and call the Sheriff?" 

"Of coarse. Stiles you dad has been waiting for you." 

"No. Jay said D-Daddy was going away. Said he wasn't going to hurt me." 

"He is going away Stiles. She's talking about the Sheriff." Stiles sighed burring his face back into my neck and Melissa looked at me wide eyed. 

"I'll explain later." She nodded and led us to a room. Once in the room I tried to set him on the bed but he squirmed. 

"No Jay. D-don't go. D-don't go."

"Okay. Okay." I sighed sitting down on the bed and shifted Stiles on my lap so his back was against my chest. Melissa began checking over Stiles. 

"So are you going to explain?" 

"So the man who took Stiles was training Stiles to be what seems to be an obedient submissive for sexual reasons and had plans to sell him: 

"So that's why he is acting like he is younger than he is." 

"Possibly." 

"I'm s-s-s-sorry." Stiles whimpered.

"Oh bud, it's not your fault. I'm not mad, I promise. I just wanted to understand what happened and what is going on." Melissa explained to Stiles who nodded before she returned the conversation to me. 

"I did call the Sheriff and he should almost be here." 

"Alright." I said as Melissa finished up checking up Stiles. 

"Mamma McCall?" She turned towards Stiles. 

"Yes, Sweetie?" He pointed to her stethoscope. She unwrapped it from her neck handing it to Stiles. He giggled putting the ear pieces in and turning around in my lap. 

"Where Scotty?" 

"Home."-Melissa

"Jay can we got o D-Dereks?" 

"Let me call him first to make sure it is okay." Stiles hummed happily while listening to my heartbeat. He was whispering the sounds of my heartbeat to himself and I got my phone to call Derek. 

"Parrish why are you calling me so late?" 

"Can you call a meeting at your place?" 

"Why? Do you have news on anything?" 
"Derek, it's important." Stiles looked up at me taking the stethoscope away from my chest. I placed it where his heart is and he gasped. I gave a small smile.