2

Something to note: I know that Oli and Hannah were still together at the time that this takes place, but I had to make it work somehow... 

Your POV:

"You're telling me that the Oli Sykes gave you his number?! And he said he'd text you?! And see you again?!" My best friend squealed on the phone. 

"Yes, I sent you the picture. I think it was a prank. It just doesn't make sense. Why would someone like him want to see someone like me? Doesn't he have a girlfriend anyway? " I responded doubtfully. 

"They broke up. "

"What? "

"It says it right here. Oliver Sykes and Hannah Pixie Snowdon are no longer together. "    

"You shouldn't trust fan gossip. "

"They both confirmed it. "

There was a long pause on the phone. "And who said anything about there being a romance anyway? Don't jump to conclusions. Unless you-" She began to tease me. 

"No! I didn't mean that!"

"Mhhmm, whatever you say. Honestly, you leave your best friend alone for one concert, " I could practically hear her smirk. 

"Alright, I gotta go, " I said, flustered. 

"Fine then, let me know as soon as he texts you. " 

I didn't respond before hanging up. I didn't want to respond, because if he did text me, she'd make a huge deal out of it. I can't believe that I gave him my real number. I mean, this whole thing was probably a joke, right? 

Wrong. My phone buzzed with the indication of a text. By now I was back at my apartment, and it was dark in there except for the light from my phone, and the kitchen nightlight. I turned on a light and read the message. 

Oli: told you I'd text you

My breathing became unsteady. The Oli Sykes just texted me. And the number he gave me was real. 

You: how far are you gonna take this joke

Oli: ... 

Oli: I'm not joking

You: then y? Y me? 

Oli: idk, I just couldn't stop looking at you

I put my phone down. I needed to get away from this. I was getting ahead of myself. We barely even knew each other. 

You: fine then. Do u wanna know anything

There was a long pause where the three dots just kept blinking, indicating that he was typing. 

Oli: a lot actually. Favorite color, favorite song, favorite music artist, age, what town u live in, y u were alone at the concert, did u graduate college, and r u free tmr? 

You: my favorite color is (f/c), song is Can You Feel My Heart, music artist is BMTH (duh), 27, not telling, bc I wanted to be, no, and yes. 

Oli: that's a great color, I love that song too, of course it is, wow, you look young for 27, ok, that's fair, a lone wolf?? That's fine, and good. 

I chucked at his responses. 

You: do I have to be a lone wolf to be at a concert alone

Oli: yes. But maybe that's a good thing.... 

You: y is it good I'm free tmr? 

Oli: bc I wanted to take you to get a coffee

You: don't get ahead of yourself... 

Oli: as friends

You: we just met

Oli: your fav color is (f/c), you have (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, favorite song is Can You Feel My Heart, band is  BMTH, ur 27, u didn't graduate college, and I sang  a good portion of the concert directly at you. I think that's enough to make us friends. 

You: how do u remember my eye color

Oli: they're pretty

You: stop that

Oli: telling the truth? 

You: that's worse

Oli: fine, fine. I'll c u tmr. Gn

You: c u.... 

Oli POV:

She was cautious, even as she answered my questions she didn't go into much detail. What did I honestly expect? I mean, if my idol walked up to me, gave me their number, and then asked me for a coffee, what would I think of it? Probably that it was a trick. Poor girl, she probably thinks I'm playing her or something. 

I wanted to tell her that I was serious, and that she didn't need to be so cautious. She treated me like a normal human being though, which struck me as strange for someone who was being as cautious as she was. I didn't know where she lived through, so how was I suppose to take her out somewhere convenient for her? 

I just had to wish that she didn't live far away from my location of choice. If she did, I guess I'd just have to live with it. Whatever happens, at least I get to see her again. 

"Are you still thinking about her? " Jordan interrupted my thoughts. 

"Who? "

"That girl you met after the concert. "

"I met a lot of girls at the concert. "

"The one you gave your number to. Just tell us about her. "

"I can't. I just met her, yet I've never felt more connected to anyone in my life. But anyway, who's ready for the afterparty? "

"I already have the drinks! " Lee announced. 

I grabbed a red cup and filled it, and the others followed suit. "To us. " I raised my cup. 

"To us. " 

The cups tapped each other in the air, and then we drank and laughed the night away, (y/n) still in the back of my mind.