I Am Introduced-24

I Am Introduced-24

The next morning, Declan called me and told me that a bunch of his friends were going down to the beach and he wanted me to meet them before school tomorrow.

Obviously, I was nervous. This was like the first day of school. If these people didn't like me, it made it much harder for me to make friends.

At about one o' clock I proceeded to get ready, wearing a bikini then shorts and a t-shirt over it. I slipped on a flip flops and sat on my bed, trying to calm myself down.

Why was I so nervous anyway? These were Declan's friends, they had to be cool people. And if they weren't... I was screwed.

Deep breath in, breath out.

"Reese, Declan is here for you!" Lace called from downstairs, interrupting my calming technique that actually wasn't working.

I got up and went down the stairs to see Declan waiting at the bottom for me. I gave him a nervous smile.

"Don't worry, this isn't a big deal," he said and put his arm around my waist and walked me to the car.

"I know, but I'm not good wit people, why do you think I hole myself in my room and make videos all day long?" I said.

"Reese, you are an amazing person and even if they don't think so, which they will, you shouldn't care because I love you and that's all that matters," he said. 

I couldn't help but smile as he said this. I was really glad that I had socially interacted with Declan this summer.

"I love you too," I said and we started the drive down to the beach. Soon, we were there. It was odd seeing the beach in the daytime and with so many people, but I would have to get used to it.

As soon as we stepped out of the car, about five boys came rushing towards us, all of them equally hot. 

What did they feed the boys down here?

Declan greeted all of them, while I stood there. I didn't feel rejected or alone at all, however. I'd actually rather stand there and stare at these beautiful boys than actually talk to them.

It was like some sort of sightseeing trip where the subjects came to you. I was loving it.

"And this is my girlfriend, Reese," Declan said and pulled me forward. 

I blinked and stared up at the boys trying to figure out my plan of action. I had none, I was hoping they would speak up first because I was literally basking in their glory.

"Well, look it's I Am Reese," the one in the middle said in his southern drawl with a breathtaking smile on his face. He was blond and heavily built, he was only wearing a wife beater. He looked like he could snap his fingers and break me just by his will.

"Hi," I said, I was even surprised he heard me.

"Aww, you're cute," he said and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. The guys behind him laughed and they passed me around, almost throwing me, each of them giving me a hug.

When all of them had had their turn I stumbled into Declan, so dizzy from the testosterone, I couldn't even think straight. 

They laughed at me some more, Declan included and we walked further into the beach. 

"I'm TJ," The buff blond said, his ever present smile still on his face. 

"I'm Reese, but I guess you already know that,"  I said, finally saying more than two words.