I Am Warned-14

Things were going pretty well for me. I had a bunch of viewers, at least two friends and the weather here was strangely mild. But, obviously, the universe doesn't really like me, so bad things had to start happening. But before those things could happen, I was warned.

Hello, Reese. I'm Regina, part of Let'sJustSayI'mAwkward, a YouTube group. Our videos usually premiere on Thursday's around 7 o' clock and in the past couple of weeks we've noticed a decline in the viewers who watch as soon as the video is up. for a while, we didn't know what was going on, but then we heard of a new YouTuber named Reese, which would be you. We've also heard that your videos go up on the same day, at the exact same time. That's when we realized what was happening. So, since you're fairly new to YouTube and we got here first, we suggest that you move your videos to another day, so there won't be any competition. I hope you decide to, because we are very serious about our videos. Thank you.

The message was sent to me about a weak ago but I was just now noticing it. I reread the message multiple times, not believing what I was reading. Admittedly, I'm not the best reader in my class, so I was trying to see if my eyes were messing with me. I hope they're messing with me, because I detected a threat in that message.

When I finally came to terms with the fact that I was actually the second best reader in my class and that I hadn't read any of that wrong, I slid the laptop off of my lap and feel back onto my bed.

What was going on right now? How can something so good turn into something horrible? And who were these people? Let's Just Say I'm Awkward? That's an awkward name. 

That was a lame insult. I tried to make myself feel better by reminding myself that they had one grammatical error in their message when they didn't capitalize a letter. Ha!

After lying on my bed thinking about that small error on their part, I decided that I was going to watch their videos and see if they were any good. I picked my laptop back up and typed in Let'sJustSayI'mAwkward on YouTube.

I went to their page and read their about me. 

Three girls and two guys, yet we don't have any love complications. Why? Let's Just Say, we're awkward.

Okay, even I have to admit, that's a pretty cool about me. 

I clicked onto their most recent video and began to watch it.

After five minutes, I was literally peeing in my pants. They were so funny! But then I realized that I was laughing and I immediately stopped.

They were the enemy.

"Damn it," I muttered. Why did their videos actually have to be good? And funny? But I guess there was a bright side to all this.

Their fans love me.

After thinking this to myself, I immediately became sad again as I thought about the fact that I had been threatened. I decided that maybe if I distracted myself by going onto Far In Life, everything would be better.

I was scrolling around my profile page, when I saw something off. I couldn't place my finger on what exactly was wrong, I just knew that something wasn't right. I scrolled up and down, then focused on my friends. 

"Wait a second," I muttered and looked closer. Next to the little icon of Taylor was Amanda. "How did she become my friend?" I asked aloud. "I didn't even get a request."

I looked around me as if a spirit was watching me.

I shuddered then clicked the icon that had a picture of Declan. I still never figured out who that girl in his photos were. I actually hadn't been to his page since the first day I was here. When the screen went to his homepage, I immediately felt stupid. The girl was Taylor! Duh.