I Am Fought Over-11

Picture on the side is Amanda!! Just imagine her with perkier clothing and a big, fake, smile on her face. This was the only picture I could find with her with straight hair.... and Amanda's hair is pin striaght. So yeah.

******************************************************************************************************

I Am Fought Over

"Oh, um, sorry wrong house," I muttered. Now how had I managed to do that twice in one day? I started backing up, looking at the street, but Amanda's cold hand clasped my wrist and pulled me inside the house that I'm still questioning the owner ship of.

"You're so funny," Amanda said, a very fake smile on her face, She wasn't even trying to make it look real.

We walked into the living room where my mom was sitting.

"Hey, Reese, I was just talking with Amanda while we waited for you to show up," she said, smiling, but her eyes said, "This is a crazy chick. Run. Run and never come back."

But obviously, I couldn't do that. 

"Um, yeah, I'll be down in a minute, just, you know, stay here," I sputtered and took the stairs two at a time to my room.

It was only two minutes to seven and I promised my viewers. Plus, they deserved it. I'd gotten more popular over the past two weeks. Even on YouTube.

I waited for both videos to upload, tapping my finger on my leg.

Why was Amanda here? What did she want from me? What was she talking about with my mother?

Wait a second....

How does she know where I live?

Okay, I think I'm going to start projectile vomiting anytime now. Too many scary thoughts running through my head.

I was pulled out of these thoughts when the laptop told me that the videos were done uploading. It took me about fifteen minutes to edit them together, then I put them on Far In Life, then YouTube.

"Hello there."

I whirled around and saw Amanda giving me another fake smile. Why was she pretending? No one was around to watch her.

"Um, hey," I greeted skeptically. "Why are you here?"

She was still smiling as she went over to where I was on the bed and sat next to me.

I don't know about you, but I find that very, very scary.

"I can't just pop by and visit a friend?" she asked.

"Okay then," I muttered. What I really wanted to say was "Shut up and go fuck a squirrel." But I'm a nice person so I decided not to.

"So, what're you doing?" She asked, pointing to my laptop.

"Nothing," I said and started closing it but she stopped it before I could.

"I said, what are you doing?" She repeated. She was still smiling (scary) but this time it was menacing.

"Woah," I said and put my hands up. "Chill, I'm just on Far In Life," I answered. Not a lie. Not exactly the truth either.

"You should send me a buddy request."

You should jump off a cliff.

"Um... maybe later," I replied, trying to smile.

Her smile faltered for a bit but it was back on her face before I could even blink. "Okay," she said back to being cheerful.