I Am Online-3

I Am Online

I slapped a hand to my mouth, muffling the scream that was coming out of it. My mom was just in the other room, if she heard me, she would wonder. And if she wondered, she would investigate. And if she investigated this boy, my future husband would run away from me.

I stepped outside, closing the door behind me and looked back up at the boy. He was smiling.

I took a deep breath and said in the coolest voice possible, "Hey."

His smile got even wider. "Now, you decide to talk to me?" He says with a mixture of a smirk and a smile on his face.

I blushed. "Yeah, sorry about that. I wasn't in my right mind at that moment..."

He shook his head and laughed. "No, it's okay. I liked the compliments, even though I've heard them all already."

Even though the compliments were truthful and what he was saying sounded truthful, I gave him a skeptical look. "Yeah, right. I bet you I'm the first girl you've ever talked to."

"No!" He said, a slight blush creeping up from his neck.

"Your mom doesn't count," I say, teasing him some more. By now, his face was pink all the way. I reached up and squeezed his cheek like a grandmother. "Aren't you so cute!" I cooed.

He swatted my hands away then attempted to regain his compusure. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards what I'm assuming is his house. 

I probably should have been wondering if he was a stalker or rapist but I could only focus on his skin on mine.

We were definitely going to fall in love.

He led me to his porch and sat us down on a swinging bench. 

"So," he said, looking ahead of him. He looked so cute when he was thinking. "You're new?"

"Yeah," I replied, trying to focus on the words that were coming out of my mouth. I did not want to sound stupid in front of him. "I lived in New York."

He turned to me. "Well that must suck. It's all boring down here." 

Even though it did kind of suck, I told him, "No, it's nice down here." I 'forgot' to add that it was only because he was here with me.

"Well, you've got a whole summer ahead of you. What do you plan to do....?" He dragged the sentence on, waiting for me to fill in with my name.

"Reese." 

"That's a cool name." He said. "I'm Declan."

I'm going to name my baby Declan. Correction; I'm going to name our baby Declan.  I kept my thoughts to myself and instead gave him a smile, in which he returned.

After a second, he looked away and captured that same faraway look from before. "You want to go for a walk?" He asked me, suddenly.

I thought about it. Yeah, I don't really know the guy, but I have nothing better to do. And if he kidnapped me, at least that would mean something exciting had happened in my life.

 "Okay," I said, making the decision. 

"I knew you couldn't resist my charms," He replied while getting up. 

What he said was true so I decided not to argue with it. 

He held out his hand and I grabbed it and pulled myself off of the bench swing. Then, he got off his his property, with me trailing behind, and led me away from my house.