I Am Going Home-17

I Am Going Home-17

When I attacked, read pounced, Declan lost his balance and we both ended falling on the floor; him on the bottom, me on the top.

He groaned. "Why did you-"

I interrupted him by lowering my head down and planting my lips on his. "Just shut up," I mumbled against his lips, as if I was actually cool.

But honestly, I was so freaking happy that I was kissing Declan that I was scared I would combust. There were no dads, little kids, or Deena's to interrupt us either. That was just beautiful.

"Mmmm," he moaned against my lips.

I smiled into the kiss and then pulled away a little.

"You're a good kisser," he said.

Yes! That isn't the exact phrase I'm looking for; more of an I love you because you're perfect and amazing, but this was close enough for me.

"Thank you," I said just as he pulled my head back down on his. This time it wasn't a sweet kiss. It was needy.

I pressed myself even closer to him, which I didn't even know was possible. Suddenly he was turning us over and he was on top of me. Honestly, I didn't like this position so while my lips were still on his, I turned him over again.

"So you like to be on top," he mumbled against my lips.

I didn't even take the time to answer.I felt like this was a dream and that if I spoke, I would wake up and be alone in my bed. That would anger me. A lot.

He put his arms around me and pressed himself closer to me still. I removed my hands from his back and snaked them under his shirt, feeling his washboard abs.

Declan is such a pretty boy.

I rubbed my hands up and down his stomach, loving the feel of it. "Mmmm," I moaned as he started moving his hands up and down my back.

Somehow, I ended up getting Declan's shirt off, but I wasn't complaining. Clothes were annoying.

"Reese, isn't your mom right downstairs?" Declan asked, pulling away.

I sighed. "Yeah, we should stop." I got off of him and then walked over to the bed and sat on it.

I had just had a make out session with Declan, and if I do say so myself it was pretty intense. I tried to stop the big goofy smile from appearing on my face but I just couldn't help it.

Declan walked over to me and sat beside me, his shirt back on him. "What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said and forced myself to look like I had a straight face on, but I probably looked like I had just sucked on a lime.

Declan gave me one of his famous looks. "You're lying," he said and poked my cheek. "you're trying not to smile."

I lightly shoved him and then turned away from him. "Why can't you just leave me alone."

"Aww, is little Reese-y poo embarrassed about her little kiss with John Doe?" He teased in a baby voice.

I rolled my eyes. Reesey poo? What is that? If he starts calling me that, I'd kill him. "Well, you liked it," I sputtered out and crossed my arms over my chest.

Suddenly, he turned serious. "Of course I liked it," he said, staring me right in the eye. He started leaning in close to me.

When his face was not even an inch from mine, he broke into a huge smile. "So how's life?" He asked, not moving away.