AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone, My name is Tori.
I just want to say a few things about me before we go into the journey of my story.

I'm a Nigerian, A yoruba girl to be precise. I've always been a sucker for love and passion. I'm a very shy person, and I can say it took me a while to build up the courage to bring out my own story as I've always wished to do in my head.

Now, I won't lie to you and say I'm a badass writer, No. I'm just a young girl who loves love stories and cliche novels since I was a child. (where the bad guy falls for the good girl.) I know some of us might be tired of that cliché story line, but yeah.. That's the function of the 'fiction.' sooo, you can follow this love story if you so wish to. :)

And yes, this story has been in my head for a while(years) and I really hope you read and enjoy and love it because I have put so much time and focus to make you love it.

And yeah, any scenes or stories you find similar to someone else's work is totally a coincidence. I don't copy people's book. Nah, I don't do that.

What else can I say??
Hmm???
Please, please I'm shyyyy(Palms on my face)

Thank you as you read this lovely story ❤️
And also, your votes and comments, I need them please!!
let that be the ginger for my spirit please.

And yes.. Tag your Wattpad friends.. Tag them abeg! Let them come and read this iconic book. They deserve it nahh.

Thank you. Muah
×Tori×