Feriți-vă de dragoni

"Wait a minute, Harry?" Draco whispered, "Where's Blaise?"

Harry remained silent.

Theo spoke first, "Dead. 2 weeks ago. Something's going on and Dumbledore's done fuck all about it."

"Dead? But, he can't be...No...He's my best friend, he, he will come back, along with Hermione." Draco turned around and ran up to the castle, to see Professor Mgonagal.

"Why didn't you say anything. My best friend has been murdered and you decided not to say anything?!" Draco yelled.

"I'm sorry, you were just so happy and I didn't want to ruin it with another death."

"I want to talk to Sirius." Draco said firmly.

"I can't do that Draco."

He took a step back. He had spent the past three months dreaming about how it would be when he finally came back to Hogwarts. Now that he was here, he would rather be anywhere else.

"Why not?"

Professor Mcgonagall handed Draco a newspaper, "Notorious mass murderer Sirius Black sighted by Harry Potter, age 11."

"He... He reported him."

Harry was sitting under a tree talking to Theo when an Angry yell made him turn his head.

"POTTER! Stupify!" Harry fell limp on the floor.

"You were expecting more of a fight?" Theo whispered.

"Yep." Draco said in response.

"You wanted to go attack a tree in the forest?"

"Yep"

"You want to go get a teacher first?"

"Absolutely not!"

Draco stalked off towards the forest. He shot an jet of light at a tree, and another and another, until he was too physically exhausted to do it anymore.

Somewhere in a forest , a long way a way a body stirred and he sat up he looked around. Everything was dark. Suddenly a jet of fire flew into the air. He wanted to run away, but everything told him to run towards the fire, and so he did. As he got closer, he was a sign.

"Feriți-vă de dragoni"

What did that mean? He walked towards the sign and ducked under a tree to see a great huge scaly beast, and a redheaded man trying to control them.

"Get back in the cage! We're letting you free, but you need to get in the cage first! Ugh." The man turned.

"You're not meant to be here! Wait, I know you, you were in the Daily prophet a couple of months ago, mum still sends it to me. You're Blaise aren't you! I'm Weasley, you can call me Charlie he said smiling.

A dragon breathed fire at the pair and charlie only just manged to grab Blaise and jump out of the way of the fire.

"Don't mind him, he's a big softie really, a couple of boys sent him to me from Hogwarts at the end of last year, his name's Norbert, he was only small when I picked him up, but look at him now, he's massive! Why don't you go and wait in the hut inside and I'll get Norbert away, then I'll apparate you home.

Blaise sat in the wooden hut and waited for Charlie to come back. He didn't remember much, but he did remember being attacked by Jamie. Jamie Weasley. Charlie came back in.

"Charlie, do you know someone in your family called Jamie?"

"Yeah, she was adopted by my great aunt Muriel. Personally, I don't think she's very nice. I've told Dumbledore we're on our way, we're taking a portkey.

As the Slytherins and Gryffindors sat in the potions classroom, an owl flew through the window and Professor Komodo opened it, Draco Malfoy , Theodore Nott, you are to report to Professor Mcgonagalls office immediately.

"Do we need our stuff?" Theo asked, the professor nodded. The walked down to her office and saw Blaise Zabini sitting there.

Draco threw himself at Blaise and hugged him.

"Draco? I thought you killed Hermione? You admitted to it!"

"I thought I did, but I didn't. Do you remember anything?"

"Yes, and I've told Professor everything. That bitch Jamie Weasley is being interrogated."

Someone walked into the room, "We got the information, the stone is safe, but he got away. Professor Quirrell died."

"Voldemort was on the back of Quirrell's head." A voice said. They turned their head to see Harry Potter standing at the door. Draco stormed past him and didn't look back. Harry promptly fainted.

3 weeks later

"Slytherin won the house cupppp Draco and Theo sang running up and down the Carriage compartments.

"Sit down Draco!" Harry laughed and pulled him into a compartment and kissed him softly on the lips. 

"Things will be better next year, I promise, my cousin Ginny is coming up and she's a laugh!" Jamie said. She had been let go without any charges as they concluded that she had done the things against her will.

As the train pulled away the five of them in the compartment laughed, unaware that someone was watching them...

—————————————————————————
Hiya all,
This is the end of this book, I'm thinking of doing a sequel because there's a few loose ends I want to tie up and I've had a lot of fun writing this!
I'm also thinking of starting a Heathers fan fiction, I don't know what the demand for that is but it's a really good musical and available on YouTube.

Thanks
Kitty
Xxx                            883 words