Are you on drugs?

Theo and Blaise sat in their window seat.  Tears rolling gently down their faces. Blaise held Hermione's scarf softly, it still smelled of her.  Blaise knew he wanted to be left alone, to mourn his sister, they were so close. Even closer after Draco had ditched her. He thought about Draco, how he had left Hermione, left her to die, how they had been arguing, how nobody knew where Draco was after it had happened. Blaise started to connect the dots and anger formed.

So when Draco walked through the door and headed straight for the pair, Blaise pushed the tears out of his eyes stood up and said, "What do you want?"

"Two crazy things just happened, one after another and I need you guys' help!" Draco said quickly.

"What?" Blaise said sharply.

"Well I was by the lake and Potter came over i was crying so he pushed a tear out of my face, then he kissed me!!!" Draco exclaimed, "and I think someone's trying to frame me"

Blaise slapped him in the face. Draco turned and stalked off. 

Meanwhile in the potions classroom, a certain potions professor was completely losing it, his heart was racing, tears were rolling down his face, his breath was quickened. He had lost his only daughter. He had lost the love of his life. He could not lose his son aswell. He did not know who to turn to. Who could help him? The tears rolled relentlessly down his face.

He knew what he had to do. He took out a pen and paper, and sat down.

Dear Harry,

By the time you read this I will be long gone, but I have lost my daughter. I can not lose you too. I am your father. You are a Snape and Hermione is..was your sister. Do not cry, you barely knew her, but I promise you this, I will find a way to bring her back. This misery will not last forever. Do not trust professor Quirrell, or professor Dumbledore.

Yours

Severus Snape

He the picked up a pre-packed bag and travelled to the edge of the forbidden forest where he apparated away from the castle. He didn't look back.

Harry was sitting by the lake still, he was confused, he had never had the urges to kiss a boy before, maybe it had been the wrong thing to do? Draco was mourning Hermione, basically his sister, so he wouldn't want to kiss people. Harry needed to talk to him. He jumped up when an owl flew towards him. 

He read the letter.

He re-read it.

He read it once more.

Then he fainted. 

"Albus, we should shut the school for a few weeks! Someone has died! Not just died, but someone has been murdered!" Minnie yelled.

"Minevra, It's just a silly schoolgirl! It is no different to any of the other deaths this school has had!"

"Just a silly schoolgirl? Are you mental? Are you on drugs? She was one of the brightest witches we have ever seen. Within her friends it has caused disastrous events.  Potter has fainted on the lawn, Zabini slapped Draco, Nott is refusing to speak, the Weasley twins are mourning, I have not seen a prank in two days. TWO DAYS ALBUS. And on top of that? Professor Snape has run away."Minnie finished.

"This school will stay open. End of." Dumbledore growled and walked away.

Draco growled and punched a wall.  What was he meant to do. Just pretend that everything was ok? That he hadn't tried to hide the fact that he loved his best friend, his best friend had died and less than twenty-four hours later, he had already kissed someone else. 

He punched the wall. He wanted her back. But he couldn't.  So he got up and went to find Harry. When he couldn't he went to the lake and sat.

He sat next to Harry's unconscious body and slept. When he awoke he saw Harry gazing out at the lake. Harry turned his head to look at Draco.

"Hey," Draco whispered.

"Hey," Harry replied.

"We need to talk." Draco said.

"I know." Harry sighed and shifted, "I don't know why I feel like this, I just know that I am feeling unnatural feelings towards you, but maybe it wasn't the best time, you had lost basically your sister and you were mourning her."

Draco didn't have the heart to correct him.

"Maybe if we take it one step at a time for the minute, then you can kiss me again." Draco smiled as Harry leaned in. He smiled on the outside, but knew he was not being true to himself. But he needed someone, and if he told Harry about how he felt about Hermione, he might lose him too, and Draco could not let that happen...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

This chapter was a bit of a filler, but a lot happened in the last chapter so, that should make up for this chapter.

Remember to vote and comment

Kitty                                 809 words