Chapter 17

Harry’s POV:

 I woke up to find Zayn in my face.  Literally, leaning over my bed and peering down at me.  Of course I jumped, his face wasn’t something that I was prepared for so early.  “What the hell, man,” I groaned.

“We need to talk,” he replied.

“Was being ontop of me necessary?”

“Harry,” he sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. “If I was ontop of you…you wouldn’t be complaining.”

“Sick,” I scoffed.  Niall let out a chuckle from the bed across the room, as he rolled over and buried himself back in his covers.

“This is serious,” Zayn said with a nod.

“Oh god,” I sat up in bed and brushed my curls from my face. “What is it?”

“Becca’s husband was back lastnight,” he explained.

“Seriously?” I groaned. “How do you know?”

“Because when I walked by her room I saw him grab her by her hair, so of course I-“

“Oh fuck,” I stopped him. “You didn’t!”

“No,” he sighed. “I didn’t hit him.  But, I wanted to.”

“Well what happened?” I asked, giving him a look to go on.

“I told him to leave or it would get ugly. Of course he said he wasn’t scared of me…when I went at him he finally agreed to leave, of course it was with Becca begging him to.”

“What did she have to say after he left?”

“Well, they’re in the middle of a divorce,” Zayn scratched at the back of his head. “According to her he just doesn’t want to let go.”

“Okay then, I’m not so worried about Louis now.”

“But we should be,” he made a face. “I mean, I don’t want him to be involved with something that could get him hurt.  I told him that, but he didn’t want to listen.”

“You told him that?” I raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“He came into her room while I was in there with her-“

My eyes widened and I started to laugh. “Did he have that deer caught in headlights look on his face?”

“Yeah,” Zayn laughed, then looked at me again.  “Seriously though, I don’t want to see him get hurt. I told him that he should slow it down with all that’s going on.”

“And of course he refused,” I nodded, knowing Louis.

“Right,” he sighed. “I’m just worried that things could get ugly between her and that guy…Louis will jump in the middle, ya know?”

“I know,” I nodded once more with a groan.  “I’ll talk to him.”

“Thanks,” he stood to his feet and stretched.  “In the mean time, you boys need to get up.  We have to be at the venue by 9.”

I looked over at the clock and groaned, finding that it was already past 8.  “Niall, time to get up.” I turned and flung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

“Wow, you’re actually wearing clothes,” Zayn pointed at my boxers.

“I don’t sleep naked with Niall around,” I smirked, causing Zayn to laugh. “He gets excited.”

“Fucking sick,” Niall sat up, rubbing his eyes.  He looked up at Zayn with a smirk.  “What’s this about Louis?”

“We need to convince him to slow it down with Becca,” Zayn said with a nod.