Deleted Scene #1

So, this scene takes place at the cabin that Louis took Becca to on the night of VMA's. Enjoy!

 "Where do you think you're going?" Louis looped an arm around my towel-clad waist, following me out of the bathroom. He pulled me backwards towards him, planting a row of kisses down the back of my neck. 

I sighed, relaxing against his embrace as his arms secured themselves around my stomach, holding me tightly against him.  I felt his breath against my ear, a sigh of happiness.   I stood there with him for a few moments, before pulling away enough just to turn around and face him.  

I looped my arms around his neck and pecked a kiss on his lips, one of his hands found my hip, pulling me closer.  His other hand pushed through my wet hair as his lips kissed my hungrily. 

I didn't even realize that we were moving, until the back of my knees hit the bed.  He pulled away and gazed down into my eyes, biting his lip as he reached down to loosen my towel.   It fell to the floor along with his. 

We ended up on the bed, him laying over top of me.  His lips connected to mine once more, his tongue pressing against mine.  My fingers were entwined in his hair, still wet from the bath/shower.  

He broke free from my lips, moving his kisses down my jawline toward my neck.  His naked chest was against mine, his fingers expertly trailed down my side, causing a shiver to travel up my spine.  

He bit at my neck as I felt his hand reach my thigh, his fingertips gently dancing across the inside.  My breathing hitched and I felt him smile against my neck. "Hmm..." he hummed, teasingly.    

His fingers moved across my skin until he trailed his way back up to my pubic bone and he traced little designs with his fingers, I'm pretty sure they were hearts.  

"Lou..." I whispered, my breath short. 

"Shhh..." he whispered and planted a kiss just below my ear, before moving up to bite at my ear lobe.  His fingers moved downward again, pressing against my core.  He moved in light circles, then pressed a fingers inside me. 

My breathing hitched as I felt another finger move inside me, slowly and gently moving them back and forth.   He kissed my neck again, alternating between a gentle kiss and a tender bite, moving down.   

I felt his thumb press against my clit, just as his head dipped down far enough to take my nipple in between his lips, he gave it a gentle tug with his teeth and then left it with a kiss.  His eyes gazed up at me as he pecked kisses down the middle of my stomach.   

A fire burned inside me, wanting more of him.  Craving more and wanting to feel every inch of him inside me.  Within seconds he made it to his destination and my hips jolted as I felt his tongue flick across my clit. His eyes never lost contact with mine and I could see how turned on he was just by watching my reaction to the things he was doing to me. 

His fingers curled upward, he made a "come hither" motion, and I felt electricity shoot up my legs.  A moan bubbled from my throat as he pressed his tongue against my clit, then took it between his lips, gently sucking and flicking his tongue over it.  

I bit my bottom lip and moaned out his name as my body shook from the climax he had brought me too.  He pecked a gentle kiss on my clit and moved back up, sprinkling kisses all over my stomach and chest on the way. 

I could feel his length press against my thigh as he kissed at my neck again. I claimed his lips, able to taste myself on them.   He pressed his forehead against mine and gave me a shy smile.   I reached between us and took his member in my hand, pressing it against my now dripping center.  I gave him a nod and he pressed himself inside me.  

I bit my lip and he paused, looking into my eyes. He allowed me a few seconds to adjust to his size, which was almost too much to handle, before slowly moving back and forth inside me.  

His head dropped to the side again, his breath hot against my neck.  I kissed down his jawline and across his shoulder.  My fingers grasped at his back as I felt the familiar feeling of electricity building up inside of me.  I clenched myself around him and he let out a whimper. 

"Fuck, baby..." he breathed against my ear. 

"Lou..." I moaned, "I'm gonna-"

"Shhh..." he whispered. "Me too."

It only took a couple more thrusts from him, before I felt a fire ignite in my legs and shoot up through the rest of my body.  My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper into me.  His breathed hitched and he buried his face in my neck and he let out a groan, reaching his climax.   

He collapsed ontop of me, trying to catch his breath.  He planted a kiss just below my ear.  "I love you.." he whispered. 

 I kissed his shoulder, then turned my head to kiss his lips. "I love you too."