Chapter 34

Louis' POV:

"What?"  Becca asked, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Nothing," I smirked, pecking a kiss onto her lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, a slight giggle escaping her lips.

I guess I had been staring at the beautiful body beside me, examining every inch of her milky white skin that I had missed so much in the past few weeks.  I grinned once more and pecked a kiss against her neck, able to taste the salt on my lips from the sweat that still glistened there.  "I dunno...I'm just...admiring you."

"Oh gosh," she sat up and grabbed my t-shirt off the floor, pulling it over her head.

"Hey," I pouted. "Don't get dressed...I'm not done with you yet."

"That's too bad," she turned to me with a smile. "I'm freezing."

She did have a point, the hotel room had a chill hanging in the air.  "Come here..." I manuevered the blanket and crawled under, holding them up so she could join me.   She fit perfectly beside me, looping an arm around my chest and resting her head against my shoulder.

My fingers gently traced up and down the length of her upper arm and I pecked a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too," she replied.

It was just past midnight in Germany, we had arrived at the hotel hours before.  Becca and I had joined the boys for dinner, then settled in our room for the night.  I hadn't realized how much time had spent making love to her since we got to our room.  I couldn't help myself...feeling her body beneath my once again was intoxicating and I had craved it for weeks.

"Lou..." she whispered, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, babe?"

"We need to talk..."

"About what?"

She perched herself up on her elbow and looked at me.  "You know..."

I forced a smile at her and shook my head. "I'm pretty sure we've already covered that subject."

"No, we haven't," she sighed.  "Coming here probably wasn't the smartest thing to do."

I rolled my eyes and sat up beside her.  "I'm not scared of him, Becca."

 "You don't know what he's capable of," she sighed.  She sat up, pressing her back against the headboard.

"Baby...it's not like he's gonna be able to just walk into the room and shoot me in the head or something," I chuckled, trying to make light of the situation.  But, the look on her face reminded me that this wasn't a time for joking and she was being serious.  "Oh, Becca," I sighed.

"Don't 'oh Becca' me," she grabbed my hand, playing with my fingers. "I've known him longer than you...I know how he-"

"Do we really have to focus on this right now?  I just want to enjoy the rest of our night together."

"I have to leave tomorrow," she bit her lip.

"What?"

"Back to Flo-"

"No," I shook my head. "Not happening."

"Louis-"

"You're going back to London with me, that's where you're going."

"Louis, I can't-"

"Yes you can."

"Do you have any idea how pissed off he's going to be that I snuck off in the first place?"