31🥀

Third person's perspective

"Punch her till her precious face bleeds," Mina commanded the guys.

Seoyeon gained consciousness, looking around because she's unfamiliar with this place.

"Where am I?" She asked.

Mina looked back when she heard Seoyeon's voice and she smiled.

"You're in my territory," Mina said as she walks towards Seoyeon who is tied up on a chair.

"Oh okay I'm so scared." Seoyeon scoffed while dissing Mina.

"You're acting tough huh?" Mina went closer to her and slapped her face. Seoyeon got so fired up that she jerked her body which made the chair make a loud sound and made Mina step back.

Mina chuckled as she went back to Seoyeon and punched her face real hard which made her bottom lip bleed.

"Fuck you, " Mina said as she threw another punch.

"Back to you," Seoyeon smirked.

Mina got triggered and she grabbed a fistful of Seoyeon's hair which made Seoyeon gasp from the pain.

"Knife, please." Mina said and the man gave her a knife.

Seoyeon was terrified, she wanted someone to come rescue her or what but she knows that it's impossible.

Mina smiled and she gripped the knife, placing it gently on Seoyeon's neck, making a straight horizontal line. She suddenly pushed the knife and it made her neck bleed.

"This is amazing!" Mina exclaimed as she dug the knife a bit deeper into Seoyeon's neck which made her bleed. Seoyeon screamed because of the pain.

"Miss, someone's calling from that girl's phone." One of the men said.

Mina moved away from Seoyeon and gave her a death glare.

She looked at the person calling and it's Taehyung.

"And why would my boyfriend call you?" Mina got even more upset making her want to kill Seoyeon already.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Seoyeon?" Taehyung replied.

"Oh no, it's Mina. Seoyeon is here with me, we're getting along well!" Mina said.

"What? Where are you? I'm heading there."

"Ohh uh, I can't tell you. It's a girl's day out. No boys allowed."

Taehyung ended the call.

Mina sat there, watching Seoyeon being miserable.

"Aww, you look so pathetic, I think you look better that way," Mina said and Seoyeon is already dozing off from the loss of blood.

Minutes have passed and Mina is still very satisfied with what she's capable of doing.

They heard someone slamming the entrance and the 2 men went to check.

"What do you want?!" The men asked and he closed the door again.

"Come on! Mina!" Mina heard Taehyung's voice and she got nervous.

"Do not let him get in here! Beat him up if you need to, " Mina commanded the guys.

"Seoyeon!" Taehyung yelled.

The guys went outside and told Taehyung to leave but Taehyung threw a punch at him and the other guy hit Taehyung's stomach.

"Fuck it." Taehyung cursed and he beat the two guys up mercilessly.