17⚘

We went in the horror booth and I can feel like this is gonna be a very embarrassing moment. People in costumes are scaring me making me cling onto Taehyung and making him smirk.

He's casually walking as I'm so not at ease. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as we walked out of the horror room, my eyes still closed.

"Who's scared now?" Taehyung said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled.

"Next time, you should go to that horror house with the 'girl you like'." I said to him.

"I already did." He said and smiled.

His smile is so nice, it makes him even more handsome. That girl must be so lucky to have Kim Taehyung in love with her.

I smiled back at him but then my facial expressions instantly changed because of the sight of Mina.

She came running to Taehyung and Jungkook looks so annoyed having to spend most of his time with this girl.

"Hyung we should go now, we still have rehearsals tomorrow... Seoyeon you and Soojin should come and watch us!"
Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah sure. We'll be there." I said as I glanced at Mina who looks annoyed since Jungkook didn't invite her.

"Uhm, I'm coming too." Mina said and Taehyung shook his head.

"Mina you have work tomorrow, remember?" Taehyung replied.

"Yes, but I can skip work." She insisted.

"Ok fine. You can go." Jungkook said and Taehyung looks confused.

"I have a plan." Jungkook mouthed.

Mina smirked when Jungkook said that she can go to the rehearsal. She went closer to Taehyung and kissed him.
Taehyung pushed her lightly and she frowned.

We went back and they already dropped Mina at her home. It's just me, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So what's your plan?" I asked Jungkook.

"Well, we should practice for only 1 time and say that we're done and then Hyung will drop Mina back home." Jungkook elaborated.

"Ok... That could work, I think?" Taehyung said. "I'll talk to the other members about it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

We arrived at my home and Taehyung walked with me until I reach the front door.

"Bye. Thanks for the ride." I said to Taehyung as I smile.

"That's it?" He said, making me confused."

"No goodbye kiss or anything?" He said and smirked.

"Are you kidding me Kim Taehyung?" I said and chuckled. "Byee" I waved at him as I entered the house.

°♤•♡•♤○◇●◇●◇●♤○◇●♡●◇●

The next day... {February 13, 2020}

We arrived at the studio where the boys are gonna rehearse for their new song.

I gotta say, I'm kind of thrilled about how their dance is gonna come out. I think Soojin influenced me on being an Army as well.

We saw no one and we sat in there for a few seconds until we heard footsteps coming from the bathroom.

The boys came out only wearing a freaking towel.

I and Soojin looked at each other and I closed my eyes as they all laughed.

"Oh shit we're so sorry." I heard  Namjoon say.

"Go dress up!" I said as I can hear them all chuckle.

(A/N: Sana all seoyeon sksksksksks)

They all went out again, wearing proper attire, finally.

I sighed in relief and Soojin looked at me still processing what she just saw.

Her fangirl heart is being so activated right now and I'm afraid of what's coming next.

"Hey Jungkook nice abs you got there." I said and Jungkook looks so shy.

He's cute.

Mina arrived and she walked to Taehyung and kissed him.

I'm feeling so sick right now.

They started practicing their dance and I can't stop looking at Taehyung. His facial expressions are so much to die for.

The song ended and they started 'fake' packing up.

"What? That's it?" Mina said as she stood up.

"Yeah we're done." Hoseok replied.

"Let me take you home." Taehyung said to Mina and Mina nodded.

They both head out.

"Do you girls have a date tomorrow?" Jin asked us.

"Hmm no. Why?" I replied.

"Well, we're gonna throw a party at the house tomorrow since it's Valentine's right? You two should come." Jin said and I totally forgot that Valentine is tomorrow.

"And, we're not letting Mina know. Good thing she has some extra work to do tomorrow." Yoongi added.

"Oh. Good then, we'll come tomorrow." Soojin replied.

.

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's back and they started practicing again.

After half an hour, they rested for a bit to regain some energy.

Taehyung went towards my direction and I just looked at him. Why does he have to look so hot when he's sweaty and everything?

He went closer to my face as he took the face towel behind me.

Phew.

He smirked seeing how nervous I was at that time. He wiped his sweaty face off and he rested his head on my lap.
He let out a soft groan out of frustration.

This is really awkward. I've seen at the movies that if the boy's head is on the girl's lap, the girl lays her hand on his neck and caresses his face or hair.

But hey this ain't my boyfriend.

I put my right hand behind me so that I can sit still without touching him.

"You okay?" I asked since he looks really tired.

He hummed and nodded.

After a few minutes, he decided to sit down and he looked at me.

What's with him he's making me so uncomfortable and blushing at the same time.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, you just look so ugly that I can't stop staring at your face." He said, still looking at me.

"Is it supposed to be like that?" I said and smiled. He nodded as a response.

•■•♤•◇○◇○●◇♡●◇●♡●♤●◇•◇☆◇

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed this even though I think it's kinda lame but yeah. Don't forget to vote if you did enjoy ❤❤❤❤

Luv lots~ R

February 15, 2020