13⚘⚘

Me and Taehyung went out of the room and as we go out, I saw his so-called 'girlfriend', Mina, looking at us.

She quickly approached Taehyung like a little kid who has tantrums.

"Taehyung, who are you with?" She said as she wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck and Taehyung looks annoyed.

What a slut.

"This is Seoyeon, my friend." He said and he took her arms off of him.

His words kinda hurt me, I mean, friend?

But I get it of course, there's no us. I don't even know if he likes me. But I myself know what I really feel for him. Gosh I can't believe I fell for him.

Mina pulled him and he looks worried so he looked at me and mouthed 'sorry'
and I just nodded at him.

I saw Jimin on the other side so I went to talk to him.

"Hey Jiminnn" I said as I sat beside him. "Why are you alone?" I asked him.

"Nothing. They're all busy with their friends." He sighed.

"Yeah, and Taehyung with his girlfriend." I chuckled and looked at him.

"Are you jealous?" He teasingly said.

"What? No, of course not." I shook my head and looked at Taehyung and Mina dancing with each other.

"Seoyeon, you know Taehyung likes a different girl."

"Yeah I know. He told me so." I said and smiled faintly.

"Do you know who it is?" He smirked.

"No, Taehyung won't tell me." I rolled my eyes and Jimin chuckled.

"You poor girl. The girl's really pretty, we see her very often." He smirked.

"Can you tell me who she isssssss?" I begged him.

"Hmm let me think." He looked around and looked back at me. "No." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him because of his action. Ok then, I think there's no way of me knowing who Taehyung really
likes.

I decided to go to the restroom to retouch my make-up.  Before I touch the restroom door, someone held my hands. I looked to see who the person is, and It's Taehyung.

"By the way Seoyeon, you look really beautiful tonight." He said and smiled.

That's so weird. He ran all the way to me just to say that?

"Are you kidding me? I look the worst." I humbly said.

"Oh stop." He said and we both chuckled. He let go of my hands and smiled at me as he left.

"Okay that was weird," I said to myself as I entered the restroom.

I saw Mina applying some more make-up, and she literally looks like a bread full of flour because of the thick application she has.

"Oh hey, slut." She said to me.

Tf is wrong with this girl?

"Excuse me?" I said meanly as I walk closer to her.

"You. You're a slut right? Trying too hard to steal my Taehyung."

"What the fuck? Are you crazy or are you crazy? Me and Taehyung are 'friends'. And, if I were to steal him, he'd definitely give in." I said and smirked.

"Hah! In your dreams. He loves me. I'm his boo-boo." She said and crossed her arms.

Booboo? What kind of animal is that lmao.

"You're his poo poo?"

"No! I said boo-boo. You piece of--"

I walked out of the restroom not letting her finish her slutty sentence.

I don't care about how my make-up looks now. Good thing I escaped from the animal in the restroom.

__________________________________

February 5, 2020