3

Soojin and I felt like using the restroom. So we tried to find where the restroom area is.

While searching, I saw Soojin bump into someone. My eyes went wide when I saw the person she bumped into. It was Jungkook.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir." She said, looking down. She looked up and saw the guy. " OH MY-" I cut her off by placing my hand on her mouth.

"Soojin, chill out. You don't want him to have a bad impression of you." I muttered.

"Yeah okay."

Jungkook noticed me and recognized me.

"Coffee Girl?" He smiled and reached out his hand. "Nice to meet you again. I'm glad to see you really went. I forgive you now." He smirked at me.

What's that smirk for?

"The name is Seoyeon," I said, revealing a quick smile.

"Who are you with?" He referred to Soojin.

Soojin stepped forward and said,
"The name is Soojin." She chuckled and so as him.

"Nice to meet you Soojin." He smiled.

I can see that Soojin is reddened hard. I'm glad she controlled her emotions.

Few seconds later, two guys walked up to Jungkook.

The first one is Namjoon. I can't clearly see the other one-

Its Taehyung.

Okay calm down. There's nothing to be disturbed about. He just winked at you, nothing special. Maybe he does that to every army who locked eyes with him.

"What's going on here?" Namjoon spoke, with a smile.

While Taehyung stays silent, looking at the both of us, and at the same time, checking his phone.

"Oh Hyung, this is Seoyeon and Soojin," He put his arms on my shoulder. "They're my friends."

He's standing in between me and Soojin while his arms are on my shoulder and he also put his arms on Soojin's.

"Oh? You haven't told us about them."
Taehyung said.

He looked at me so I looked away as promptly as I can.

"He did," Namjoon said, and smirked.

"What? Jungkook why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung pouted.

"Hyung, there's no need for you to know. They're just my friends." Jungkook explained.

"Why don't you two go with us at our resting place here?" Namjoon said.

"Hyung, they might be busy." Taehyung said.

It appears like he doesn't want us to go with them.

"No, Seoyeon and Soojin you'll come with us right?" Jungkook insisted with his wide smile.

Soojin replied before I can even compose a sentence.

"Yes of course!" She said while dying inside.

"What? No. We might be bothering you guys. You might be exhausted so just take some rest instead of taking in guests." I illustrated and smiled.

"No we're not. We've had enough rest. We could use some company."

Taehyung said while looking straight at me.

"But-"

Soojin cut me off "Okay then let's go!"
She grabbed my arm and held it and followed the three guys.

While walking, I stopped for a little while because my feet hurt.

Taehyung stopped too, to check on his phone.

Which made me walk by his side.

His hand keeps on slipping onto mine.

"Oh, sorry," I said while looking up to him because he's damn tall.

"It's okay." He beamed and chuckled. "So, how did you and Jungkook meet?"

He asked me and there's no avoidance from this. I want to run away because I'm blushing too severely. Do I even like him? No.

"Oh, I- um, I slipped and then my coffee found it's way to his shirt," I said it seriously because I'm nervous as heck.

He chuckled.

"And? That's all? You two became friends just by that incident?" He questioned.

"No, we chattered a bit. He invited me to go to your concert so that he'll forgive me."

"Oh." He smiled. "Jungkook's friendly huh?"

"Yes he is." I smiled at him.

we reached the lounge.

_________________________________

January 1, 2020