18 {Valentines}🍫⚘

Home

Me and Soojin went home after the boys finished practicing.

I can't help but think about what's gonna happen tomorrow since it's 'the day of hearts' and the biggest boy band in the world is inviting me and my friend to their party.

"Do you think someone will give you a bouquet of flowers?" Soojin asked.

"Hmm, I don't think so. Maybe someone will, but in a friendly gesture." I replied.

"Oh stop that's bullshit. If a guy gives you a bouquet of flowers and you see  sincerity in his eyes, would you still call it a friendly gesture?" She said while raising her eyebrow.

"Okay fine I'm sleepy goodnight." I ran quickly to my room to avoid those kinds of conversations with her.

Topics like that only makes me expect. Even though I know that no one's gonna give me anything since no one even likes me.

I bet Taehyung doesn't as well. I mean, he knows his charms. He can easily kill a person just by looking at her.

The next day... {February 14, 2020}

We arrived at the 'mansion'.

Jimin saw our car and he hurriedly ran inside. Soojin and I got out of the car as we walked to the front door.

Jimin opened the door, still catching his breath.

"Hey! You're here." He said awkwardly.

We stared at each other for a while and Soojin spoke.

"So... You're not gonna invite us in?"

"Oh yeah umm" He looked back and I looked behind him, seeing Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok running, like their searching for something.

Jimin turned and saw me looking behind him so he walked outside and closed the door.

"You two look gorgeous." He said, making Soojin blush.

"Thanks. Really. But I would be a lot more thankful if you let us in." I said pointing at the door.

"Jimin!" I heard Namjoon shout.

"Okay get in." Jimin opened the door and we all got inside the house.

As we entered, I saw the three guys, Joon, Taehyung, and Hoseok all sweaty.

"And what happened to you guys?" I said to them.

"Uh we um" Taehyung said, and he tapped Namjoon.

"Yeah, we needed to find something really precious." Namjoon continued.

Few hours later

We were very amused with watching romantic movies on Netflix, and we lost track of time.

"Seoyeon, can you get something for me at the kitchen?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"You'll see." He smiled at me and then watched again.

Taehyung's perspective

**This starts before Seoyeon and Soojin came to their house.**

We were cleaning the house so that it's clean and tidy once the girls arrive.

I saw Jimin running towards us, panicking.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"They're here."

Shit.