28🥀

It's been days since Taehyung and I are finally on good terms. It's also been days since we heard of each other.

I really don't want to text him because it'll seem like I'm missing him or what, but i'm really worried.

Seoyeon:
•Hey Taehyung

.
.
.
.

No reply at all.

Time stamp: 3:00 PM

Hours have passed, and finally I got a response from Taehyung.

Taehyung:
Yes, Babe?

Seoyeon:
Stop calling me that 🙄

Taehyung:
Sorry I didn't get to reply earlier. I was with Mina and her parents. They invited me for lunch.

Seoyeon??

Heyyyyy

• Can we meet later?

Seoyeon:
What? Where?

*taehyung was chuckling because of Seoyeon and he finds it cute.*

Taehyung:
I'll pick you up at 5.
See you ;)

________________________________________

So he was with Mina's family huh.

Did he already forget about what that girl did to me? To us, to be precise. But, I guess it's not a big deal for him after all.

Should I go out with him later? Yes I guess I should. I don't want it to seem like I'm jealous.

Time stamp: 4:30 PM

I finished getting ready and i'm just waiting for him to pick me up.

Imagine you're wearing this ☝️

I went outside of the house as I decided to wait for him at the front.

He arrived.

He walked out of his car, and damn.

Why does he always have to look hot?

Taehyung smiled at me and walked closer towards me.

"Hey." He went closer to my face and pecked my cheek. I stood still, my face blushing intensely.

"What was that for?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Isn't that what close friends do when they meet?" He said and he showed me his boxy smile which I find cute.

The duality of this man

"I think it's supposed to be just cheeks. No lips involved." I answered back at him and he scoffed.