twelve

Guzmán and Polo are sitting at Guzmán's table

Guzmán and Polo are sitting at Guzmán's table. They were discussing ways to get the bail money when Guzmán brought up Luna.

"Are you finally going to get the girl we all know you have wanted since we've known you."

"She's complicated. I still love Carla, she was my first real love, like you were Luna's, but my love for Carla could never compare to my love for Luna. It's strong, it's alive. Luna told me she doesn't want to be with me right now."

"Give her time man, I know she loves you. I can tell. We were each other's first everything, trust me I know a little something about Lun." the light haired boy smiled at the dark haired boy.
————————
Luna sees Lu packing up her stuff.
"Hey stranger!" the girl smiles.

"Hey lun."

"I'm sorry about your suspension." the girl frowns.

"Don't apologize Luna, but I will need your pretty face to visit me." the girl jokingly winks.

The two girl get approached by Nadia,

"I should go. See you later Lu." the girl walks away, her perspective changing on the new kids, the girl seeing many changes, bad changes, happening ever since they came to the school, just like how it was with Pablo.
—————————
Polo was in the locker room washing up when he saw christian appear.

"If you think you can get with carla you have it all wrong. As a hobby, you are fine, but... you aren't enough for her."

"Right. But i was enough for you. what did you like the most about me? Was it my ass, or my dick? I know you had a great grip on that." the boy smirks.

"I will smash your fucking face in. Got it? You will never be her boyfriend! or Luna's! you hear me? Never!"

"Maybe! But I have a better chance of getting her! Or getting Luna to talk to me again, than you ever have seeing this dick again. I have a feeling you don't care about me getting with Carla, as long as you have Luna, am I right?"

"I never forced you to do anything. You allowed yourself to be bought. You're no better than me. Maybe I do want Luna, but you want her too, even when she had you thinking you had a chance, I owned her heart, she will always choose me. They both will."

Christian leaves the room in anger,

causing Polo to smirk.
————————-
The blonde girl has gone to the  Nunier house after school. To help settle in Guzmán's father. Marina had arrived home and had hugged her father, just to see Carla's father and Guzmán's mother looking at her, disapproving.