six

"Blondie!" the girl hears Christian cheer excitedly, the two teens making out as soon as they see each other, making Ander feel uncomfortable

"Let's go meet some people, yeah?" the drunk boy shouts over the music to the two teens.

"You look hot by the way, didn't know miss.golden girl could dress so....revealing." the drunk boy tells the girl, whispering the last part in her ear, than giving it a little nibble after, causing the girl to get really turned on.

Christian has Samu introduce Ander too a friend, while christian got the girl some punch, warning her what was inside of it, making her even more intrigued with the drink.
"Didn't know you were into this stuff, blondie!" the boy smiles, "I may be rich, but i know how to have fun!" the girl smiles, "I have to be back home tonight, but maybe we could go have some fun in my guest home later in the night!" the girl smirks at the boy, causing him to feel himself already getting horny.

"Hey hey, who wants to play a game!" a boy who Luna had never seen before asked, "Omar, some of us have hair on our balls, and don't want to play a kids game." Christian fires at the boy. Omar? Must be the boy Ander told me about, luna thought to herself.

"You know who's not afraid of acting like a kid? An adult, so who's in?" Omar asked, causing Luna to look at Christian than Omar, "Fuck it, i'm in!" the girl smiles, causing Christian to agree to the game.

As the game continues, The bottle points at Luna, causing her to smirk at the question, "who would you fuck in the circle?" Omar asked, the girl smirks, looks at christian, but because she wanted to be a tease, she takes off her shirt, leaving her in her very lacy bra, as the game goes on she touches Christian's hard on, smirking,

"Let me know when you want to leave, and i'm all yours, you can do whatever it is you want to me."
————————-
"So i'm there at the marchioness' house, chilling, taking off our clothes, and the daughter's boyfriend shows up, all that was missing was the popcorn. But that's not even the best part, it turns out this dude had been watching at Marina's party as well."

"So polo is a voyeur?"

"He's a fucking faggot, is what he is. He got a hard on and all, like a fucking pole." The boy explains, not keeping in mind the blonde is there.

The blonde looks down, realizing the same night, Christian was flirting with her, he was getting it on with her best friend.

"He's not a faggot." the girl defends,

"oh and how would you know?" Nano questions the girl,

"I just know, okay? Maybe bi, but not gay." the girl says, walking away.

Making Christian feel like shit, yeah he's been fucking Carla, but that's just for his benefits, he wants to make actual love to the now angry blonde girl.