three

"Social media is a huge part of our lives, it's the way for us to introduce ourselves, what we reveal or what we will hide, it tells a story about who you truly are

it's the way for us to introduce ourselves, what we reveal or what we will hide, it tells a story about who you truly are." Martin tells his class,

Luna as usual not listening to a word he's saying.

"what happened to your nose?"

she hears Ander whisper, "uh i uh ran into my door."

She lies to the concerned boy, he scoffs,

"that's bullshit and you know it."

"You will be working in pairs, we will have one group of three, i want you to create, your partner's profile for a social network.",

"partners?" the girl asks,

"wouldn't want to be with anyone else." the boy smiles.

"Isn't this supposed to be a literature class?", Samu questions.

"welcome to Las Encinas, samu." the blonde girl blurts out, not noticing the lustful glance she received from a certain new kid.

"we can demonize social networks, like other schools, or they can be used as tools for learning, make the most of this opportunity to investigate, to research on your partner. be sure to keep it appropriate",

"what christian?"

"I just have a quick question, what can't i improve in my profile? nothing! when my profile is what they say perfect!" the boy asks, receiving a giggle from Luna.

"When Martin said privilege and intelligence, he didn't mean you." Lu snaps.

"Wow!" Polo yells, impressed by that comeback, while Guzmán fist pumped the girl.

"Lu! don't be a bitch, there is no reason for it!"

Luna scolds,

"Babe, i love you, but how many times do i have to tell you, stop defending the dishrag, before you find yourself in that social status!", Lu scolds back, with an innocent smile, causing Luna to just scoff and flip her off.

"Guys! please be creative!" Luna looks to see Lu and Christian flipping eachother off, "use photos, video, interviews, whatever you want, you have access to all the resources you need here at school."

"hey, hey, no leaving until you have your partners." Martin rushed, as the students starting getting up due to the bell dismissal.