two

Luna is laying on Ander's bed staring at her phone, while he is smoking a joint he got from some dealer

"hey Ander can i hit that?" the girl asks.

"of course Lun."

"Luna can i tell you something? I just hope it doesn't change your view on me."

"What is it Ander? You know nothing will change my view on you."

"i'm gay."

Luna said nothing. She just looked up from her phone, tossed it to the side, got up, walked up to him, and just hugged him.

"i love you, no matter who you like."

"i love you too lun"
——————————-
"she's perfect" said christian to ander, staring at none the less, luna george.

"i wouldn't"

"she's from a wild family, is in love with polo, and he's in love with her. and not to mention she and guzman were eachother's first everything."
ander warned.

"isn't she your best friend?"

"well yeah, but-"

"ahh, you like her!"

"no, no! you know what, i will talk to her for you."

"really man? you're the best"

"it's no big deal, consider it me paying back." Ander pats his back, and walks away.
——————-
"You two are so fun when you drink." carla says, drunk.

"oh if it isn't the three most gorgeous girls in town." approaches christian

Lu looks at christian in disgust, "are you color blind or just drunk?"

"Lu, don't be mean, hot guys can pull of anything" Luna winks.

Christian just smirks, i'm so hitting that tonight

Lu looks annoyed, "Well you said hi, are you staying?"

"I don't know, do you want me too?" christian asks Luna, "you just have to say the word."

"let's start with a drink, yeah!"

Lu scoffs in disgust, dragging carla with her, while carla winks at Luna, "blow him!" she mouths, causing luna to just giggle, and looks back at christian.
——————————
As the group dances, christian takes sudden interest in Carla, he keeps touching Luna, but isn't able to take his eyes off of the taken blond.
But Luna didn't pay any attention to him, because she couldn't stop staring at the boy who owned her heart.
——————————
"tonight might be a good night to you know do it." polo tells carla as they are cuddling on the couch staring at him talking to luna with such interest.