one

You can hear her heels throughout the noisy hallway, everyone stopping what it is they are doing, to get a glance at the gorgeous blonde

You can hear her heels throughout the noisy hallway, everyone stopping what it is they are doing, to get a glance at the gorgeous blonde. Her sincere smile, making everyone's hearts skip a beat. Her long blonde locks bouncing with each step she takes.

Her kind eyes searching for one of her friends, preferably Carla, given the fact, it was too early to deal with lu's bitchiness.

She comes eye to eye with the blonde who she was searching for and sighs in relief.

Once her and carla are near, Luna gives Carla a hug.

"the new kids come today, correct?" asked the taller blonde.

"yes, Polo told me that Guzmán is not very fond of this idea."

Luna's heart couldn't help but skip a beat at the mention of Polo, Polo who she has known since diapers, and who she has been in love with since they were toddlers, and his feelings were clearly mutual, but they both kept quiet, something Luna became very good at.

They start walking too class, arms linked.

"Do you think Guzman will treat them as if they are Pablo?" Carla asks her best friend. Luna frowns,

"I surely hope not. They don't deserve that. Being new is hard enough, i'm sure they aren't anywhere near as bad as him." Carla could help but smile at her best friend, she admires Luna's kindness and ability to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Once they arrive to their classroom, Carla is quick to be at Polo's side, they share their good mornings and start to make out, the typical.

Luna says her good mornings to everyone, than sets her stuff at her seat. Than walks back to her friends and they start to talk about the new kids.

The new kids enter the classroom, and there is one who catches Luna's attention immediately.

"Hey guys, i'm Christian!" he says very joyfully.

"Who is this guy?" Guzman mutters, clearly not a fan already.

Luna elbows him, "Give them a chance."

She whispers to the boy who she once loved as more than a friend.

The new kid, Christian, goes to take a seat. Guzman is quick to stop him.

"Not there" the tall boy says

"Ah is someone sitting here?" "My invisible friend"