nine

Luna is sitting in her living room, hearing her parents argue

"They haven't argued like this since they were home a few months ago."

Nina told her sister,

"yeah, I know."

"Polo wants too meet up, how about I drop you off at Reba's on the way, yeah?"

"Polo?" the girl winks,

"Yes, Polo, it's not what you think." the girl rolls her eyes at her little sister's behavior.
——————
"Hello!" the girl smiles at Polo's cook,

"Hello dear, it's been a while."

"yeah, well Polo wants me to just meet him in his room." the girl smiled.

"Hey loser!" the girl smiles.

"Hey, we haven't hung out in a while." the boy smiles,

"yeah it's been a while."

The two teens spend some time catching up,

when Polo brings up the girls mental health.

"How are you, since the night you cut."

"I'm okay, i'm feeling better already." the girl smiles.

"How are you and carla, and christian?"

"Weird. I can't help but want you Luna. I know we can't be together, according to you, but you're wrong. I know you are. I'm never giving up. Christian really likes you, everytime, he is always worried his chances with you are going to be gone."

"Christian and I haven't talked in a while." the girl frowns,

" He told us you guys got in a argument, but he never said why."

"I uh, was high and he went down on me and I sort of moaned your name."

the girl admits shyly, causing Polo to laugh.

"So as much as you pull the 'we can't be together' game you want me just as bad." the boy smirks.

"Hush." the girl laughs, giving him a shove.

The room is filled with laughter when the two teens stop, and lean in, their lips barely touching when the girl's phone goes off.

"It's guzmán." the girl frowned.

"Hello?"

"Luna, I need you."

"I'm with Polo, what's wrong."

"Please Luna." the boy begged he
seemed upset and angry.

"Okay."

"I have to go" the girl frowned at the
boy. "I'm sorry. We will have to do this again." the girl smiled at the boy, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Fucking hell." the dark hair boy muttered bitterly.
——————
The girl arrives to Guzmán's home.

"Guzmán!" the girl shouts, only too see the boy in the pool with Lu.

"Oh my." the girl turns around quickly sprinting away.

"That was unexpected. and gross." the girl says to herself.

"I suppose the universe just doesn't want me to hang with anyone." the girl shrugs, walking to her car to go back to her miserable home.
———————-
Luna and Carla were sitting in Luna's room.

They haven't hung out, just the two of them in what feels like forever. Luna can't help but feel guilt for her secret hook ups with Polo.

The girls were just talking about usual stuff when Carla gets a call from her father.

"It was my father, the uh watches were stolen. The red one, the one with our fathers' information was stolen. Our families and Guzmán's is in deep shit, Luna. I think Christian has something to do with it."

"Shit."

"I need to go."

"Yeah yeah of course, hey I love you tons."

"I love you tons too,Lun." the girl smiled.
————————
The girl stares at her reflection in the locker room, "why is my life so fucked up?"

Than she hears a bang, she sees red hair on the ground.

"Marina? shit!"

"Marina! Marina!" Carla yells,

"What happened? Go! Go find help, Luna! Luna? what are you doing? Fuck!" the girl yells, getting up to find help herself.

"Move! Luna move!" the teacher yells at the girl. he glances at her leg, and sees blood,

" shit! carla go clean up Luna!"

"Luna! come on!"

"I-i'm sorry! I just I- got scared and i-i paused." the girl looks at her leg,

"You cut?" Carla asked her best friend, tears in her eyes.

"You can't tell anyone! I promised Guzmán i'd stop, it was just in the moment."

"Luna..."

"Carla! you can't tell anyone! please."

"okay. I won't."

The girls look to see a startled Martin, and Marina walking away.

What the hell did that girl threaten the man?