eight

Luna is walking down the hall, when she hears her name being called

"Luna!" the boy she had slept with a few nights ago calls.

"What Guzmán?" the girl asked.

"What's going on between us? We are kissing, and fucking, and you are crying in my arms."

"Guzmán, i'm just sad. and so are you, clearly. It's just two friends benefiting eachother, in order to move on from our issues, that's all."
the girl smiled at the boy.

"The difference is Luna, we aren't just simple friends, we were once together."

"Exes hook up all the time Guzmán...seriously there is nothing romantic between us, okay?"

"Okay. You seem happy today, are you?" the boy asked, hoping maybe the girl is healing fast.

"Am I what?"

"Happy, are you happy?"

"I don't think a girl with my life is ever going to be fully happy. But today, I feel better. I still have those scars, but I don't feel the need to add more. Of course i'm still in my own battle, but i can feel myself slowly get stronger." the girl smiles at the boy,

neither of them knowing how true that statement is, but they both know the girl will get through this.

"I'm always here, Luna, always." the boy smiled.

"As I am for you, oh and by the way, Happy Birthday." the girl smiled.

"Thanks lun, you're coming tonight, right?"

"Of course I am." the girl smiled, "

I have to go to my locker really quick though, see you in class?"

The boy nodded, than the two teens went separate directions.

The blonde looked down at her exposed legs, thank god for makeup.
—————-
Luna is sitting between Lu and Carla.

They all celebrate Guzmán, they all have a toast, Luna looking at her parents and little sister, her sister just giving her a smirk, knowing about Guzmán and Luna sleeping together, not once but twice in a span of a week.

"I have a little something for the birthday boy! I hope he likes it!"

Carla's father said, handing him the gift.