Chapter 16- I Feel Like I'm Gonna Blow!

+++ 9 months into pregnancy +++

(Kellin's POV)

This is it...I feel like this is it.

"I'm about to blow!" I yelled.

"Calm down bitch, it's your last moth of pregnancy, it's not like your giving birth to aliens!" Tony yelled from the kitchen.

"Don't worry Kells, you'll be fine," Tony's mom commented as se took a sip from we tea. I looked down at the one she made me... it was bitter.

"I'm glad that you guys are helping me," I said after I took a big gulp so I could get the tea over with.

"Yes, I personally think it's a good idea for you to work here after you recooperate from your pregnancy," she commented. She was kind enough to offer me a job after my pregnancy and she would take care of the baby while I worked in Tony's old job, and Tony would take his aunt's job.

I sighed in content and thought about Vic, ooh! He must be in his class right now...being all smart. Holy shit, what a turn on!

I looked out the cafe window, like I always accustomed to but, this time I found something uncomfortable about what I saw.

The door to the cafe suddenly swung open and I wasn't surprised with my reaction or the person's reaction either.

"Kellin?" My mother questioned my mere existence.

"Hey it's been a while," my step dad commented. I sat there still, inside crumbling with fear as e got more and more near. Where's Vic? Or maybe Oli so he could punch the fuck out of this man!

"Kellin, you're...you're pregnant?" My mother asked. I stood there silently. She then came up to my side and was about to extend her hand to touch me...when I suddenly slapped it away.

"How did you find me?" I asked, looking at both of them, so none of them would take a step closer to me.

"Kellin, are you okay? Who are tees people?" Tony asked as he walked out of the kitchen.

"None of your business kid, we're talking to Kellin now!" My step after spat at Tony.

I wouldn't allow this! 

"Who the hell do you think you are? You crazy fucker! I dare you to lay another hand on my friend, I swear to God, I'll kill both of you!" I screamed. I didn't hold back a single thing.

"Get the fuck out now!" They looked at me in shock but, really, it wasn't the fist time I screamed like this. But it was this feeling after I screamed at the top of my lungs with anger...that I felt a weird feeling.

It was wrong, I felt dizzy, and I felt a bit of pain. I sat down instantly so I would t collapse on the floor.

"Kells are you okay?" Tony's aunt asked, as she walked up to me. I nodded, meaning no.

"Your parents are out of the ordinary," Tony commented.

"Tony there's no time for that, I don't think Kellin feels alright," she looked at me and tried picking me up with her strength, but I almost collapsed completely. My legs weren't in the best condition, on the contrary...there was slight pain, everywhere in my lower regions.

Tony then came to my side and picked me up, with his more manlier strength. I let out a long groan of pain, when I felt him pick me up. My back hurt, but I refused to say anything. I'm sure they were already worried enough.

I wish Vic was here right now... I was laid down on a bed, and soon covered with blankets.

Is as in pain and couldn't focus on my surroundings...soon I found myself falling into a numb state. All I could hear was Tony contacting Vic, and Tony's aunt searching for something to ease the pain in my legs.

My body was terrible at this moment.

++++++

(Vic's POV)

It was late in the afternoon when I received a call that only left me on the edge of my seat. Turns out that Jaime got one to, his was for his car, mine was for Kellin. I was scared, but we're from Tony, and I'm sure something was up.

——

We rushed over, there's no time to explain just how much traffic there was...it was as if life is just playing fucking tricks on us.

We reached the cafe and hurried up the stairs when Tony's aunt told us what was happening, it was as I entered the room I heard a whine of pain.

I rushed over to where I heard it and I saw Tony with a glass of water, trying to hand it to Kellin, who was only rolled up in blankets. Of course he looked adorable, but his cries of pain we're just fucking killing me!

"Kellin are you okay?" I asked as I came over to his side. He took my hand and grasped it as if he was clinging for his fucking life.

"I think I'll take him home, it's for the best. I don't want us to be a bother," I told Tony as I lifted up the blankets.

I was ready to grab Kellin to pick him up. To tell you the truth, the fact that he was pregnant didn't mean he got heavier. But then we all noticed some thing....

"Kellin did you piss yourself?" Tony asked, it was obvious he was fucking clueless.

"Holy shit, Kellin's going into labor!" Jaime yelled.

Holy fuck...