Chapter 6- A Suffocating Betrayal

(Vic's POV)

"Okay Kells, I'm off to work!" I yelled as I headed for the door. In the distance I could hear Kellin's little footsteps rushing over to the door. I was ready for my hug attack but...

"What time are you going to get back?" He asked. What, no hug?

"I'll be back by four," I answered. He nodded.

"Okay, bye-bye," was all he answered. At this point I wasn't going to hold it in.

"I'm not going to get a hug or kiss?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"Not with that attitude," he answered back. He crossed his arms and stayed in place.

"You're unbelievable," I opened the door and was going to head out when a sudden action scared the hell out of me.

Kellin slammed the door and pushed me against it. He hugged me and I felt like I was going to die.

"Fuck, too tight. I can't breathe!" I tapped on his shoulder.

He hugged me even tighter and harder.

"That's what you get for the attitude, now I'm doubling my love and strength in this hug!' He squeezed me. I laughed.

"Fuck Godzilla, you're killing me with all the love," I chocked out.

"What did you call me?" He said pulling away.

"Nothing," I answered.

"You called me the name of... a monster," He looked at me in disbelief.

"It was just a joke," I tried making him calm down with a soothing voice. He punched my arm and ran off to the room. That was surprising. I walked to the door of our room, which was now locked. I pressed my ear against the door, and before I could hear a sound, I felt a big bang next to my ear. Kellin knew I was listening.

"Hey Kells, I'm sorry," I felt like this was becoming a routine.

"You're so mean!" He yelled. "Babe, it was just a fucking joke!" I whined. Yes I whined, Kellin's complaints were pretty stupid at this point.

"You know what Kellin, if you don't want to hug me or even be with me, you don't have to go through all this bullshit and complaining to get away from me," I said this and I headed out. I had plans anyway!

++++

"Hey Jaime," I waved. He saw me and smiled. We were outside the cafe. The truth was, it was closed today. I lied to Kellin about work, but it's not because I'm going out with Jaime... It's because I need to know what up with Kellin's act and clear out my suspicions.

"So where are we going?" Jaime asked with a bright smile.

“Well… umm…” I started.

“What do you mean ‘um’? You said we were going somewhere, right?” He asked confused.

“Well yes, but… You see, I was going to ask you something,” I said worried that he might not be down with my plan.

“I want you to help me see if Kellin’s doing something behind my back,” I said a bit quietly. He looked at me with disbelief, kind of the same face Kellin made when we were in the apartment.

“Are you serious! Come on Vic! Why don’t you just ask him?” He exclaimed.

I sighed, “ I would, but knowing him well. I know he wouldn’t tell me so I won’t worry… so, just please help me!” I was practically begging.