Chapter 13- I'm Gonna Hold Your Hand So Tight, I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

(Kellin's POV)

I could feel eyes on me. The light of the room didn't have as MUCH effect on me. But I felt the auras of other people, and that did bother me!

Oli...

Alan...

Austin...

Tony...

Jaime...

"Where's Vic?" I asked.

So we come in here to visit you and the first thing you ask for is that bitch! What about you're health? What about your baby?" Oli said a bit more annoyed than the usual. I sighed and felt a bit of pain around my lower regions.

"Fuck man, don't be so harsh on him," Jaime commented.

"Yah, you can't stop love man," Austin said after.

I then heard footsteps coming near me.

"Are you okay?" It was little adorable Alan. He was older than me, but he was just...really cute!

"Yah, I feel...fine," I answered.

"No you're not. You want to see Vic," Tony said after my simple answer. He always hit the spot with his fucking words.

I sighed again, responding with words just seemed so complicated.

"We'll all we can say now is that you and the baby are okay," Alan said. I smiled weakly.

"You need to take care of yourself! Did you even know you were underweight?!" Oli asked harshly.

"No, I actually thought I was fat," I answered sarcastically. He groaned in frustration.

"The good thing is you're okay," Austin said grabbing my hand.

"Yah," was all I answered. I sighed.

"You want to see Vic," Tony said once more.

"He won't see Vic. I won't let him. Do you really think we're just going to let in the person who hurt Kellin jus like that?" Oli said angrily.

"Dude chill out. First of all it's not up to you and second, Vic is he fucking dad of the child you idiot," Austin said harshly bad at Oli. All Oli answered with was crossing his arms anda pouting.

"You won't believe what happened." Alan whispered next to me.

"Oli punched Vic," Tony finished the sentence, but still whispering. Jaime had noticed what they were one so he joined.

"Yah, but Vic is okay," Jaime continued the whispering conversation.

"Oli," I called out. It was painful to speak, plus I was dizzy.

"Yah Kells," he answered as he came to my side. I extended my hand out to him. He took my hand, and with that I used up all the fucking energy I had...TO FUCKING PINCH HIM!

"Son of a bitch! Kells!" He yelled, but I didn't let go of the pinch. I then took his hand and kissed the spot I had just harmed.

"That's for hitting Vic...and the kiss is for caring so much about me." I pouted in the last pat, due to how embarrassing it sounded.

"I guess we should go and let you rest," Austin said.

"I agree," Jaime said. Tony then rushed to my side as everyone started saying their good byes and leaving.

"I'll make sure Vic can sneak in. I don't think Oli will let him," he winked and left the room. And I was left by myself once again. It was my time to think... Was Vic worth it?

(Vic's POV)

As I sat there I was looking at a nurse who had a sinister smile as she made an old woman sign some papers. I'll keep in mind to read what I'm about to sign before I fucking sign. Though I've done it a couple times with Kellin, like once he showed up with a credit card.

I was then startled by someone.

"Vic you have permission to go in and see Kellin," Tony said out loud. Crap Oli might hear. I then looked over to see him motionless. He didn't say a thing. I then got up and walked over to Kellin's room.

"Hey Vic," I heard the English accent and I turned around.

I saw Oli pointing a finger at me.

"I'm fucking warning you," was all he said. Shit, he could be so intimidating.

I walked fast before he could change his mind. I'm sure he was talking shit about me. I could still feel where he had punched me. It fucking hurt like hell.

I walked up to the door where Kellin's room was supposed to be. I opened the door and saw the small fragile being.

Guilt suddenly ran threw my veins and I just felt like throwing myself at him and beg for forgiveness.

"Kellin," I mumbled. He was startled by my words and jumped a bit. He tried sitting up on the bed, but I rushed to his side and kept him down. I didn't want to cause him more pain. I smiled weakly, it caused me pain to see him this way.

"Hey Vic," he whispered. I took his hand as a form of response.

"Remember when I would come over to your place in pain and you would comfort me," he said.

"Kellin...please don't remind me of those times. It hurts me to think of you in pain," I said.

"Oh, so did it hurt when you kicked me out? Because that hurt me a lot. Did it hurt you when you pushed me away? Or when you left for two days? Or how about those four days when I was out on the street by myself? I was in pain...did you feel pain Vic?" he said this without looking at me. Only at the ceiling, and as he stared into the white light, the gleam of the light reflected on his tears.

"Fuck Kellin, please I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. I held onto his hand tighter.

He let go of my hand and still didn't look at me...

"Please Kellin..." I cried. "Look at mee please. I'm begging you." he didn't move a muscle. He stared at the ceiling.

I couldn't take it. "Fuck it Kellin!" he jumped in fright.

"Kellin I fucking love you with all my heart. And if making me go through pain or not talking to me is your form of punishment then do it. I deserve it. Make me go through pain if you have to. I'll take it. All for you and more... Just promise me you'll forgive me and come back to my side. I need you by my side. And I swear if you leave I'll kill myself..." I stopped to see his reaction. He still looked up at the ceiling. I cried next to him. Maybe he didn't care for me. I let my head fall down.

"Kellin..." I whispered.

I then felt something... I looked up. It was Kellin, taking a hold of my hand.

"We're going to be parents Vic," he said with a smile. I looked at him and kissed him.

"I lov you so much..." I cried to him. I never show this side of me, but this is Kellin!

"I didn't tell you because I had thought I would be a burden...but now I know. YOU LOVE ME VIC!" he took me in and hugged me.

"Kellin, I never want to loose you ever again!" I couldn't stop crying. I needed Kellin!

"I love you," Kellin whispered.

"I love you more!" I said back!