Chapter 3- I Hope You Like The Stars I Stole For You

(Vic's POV)

I feel so satisfied! This life couldn't be more perfect, I can wake up in the morning and look to my side, and see the love of my life. With his painful love attacks, but he's still the best. How, I can sit and watch as Kellin walks around like an angel. With his sweet innocent graceful movements. When he looks at me in the eyes and I feel like I'm drowning in his beauty.

When I hold him... in our passionate nights. The sounds that escpe our room, the way he digs his nails into my skin, leaving marks that remind me how much we love each other. And I ask him how he goes the whole day without me. He would giggle and answer, "Vic, I can't go a whole day without you. I die a little every time you leave. It's when you get home, that I'm revived."

How I can work all day, and I feel like it's all worth it. I work so we can live together and share our love.

And now the best thing about my life is that, I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE!

I mean I have to be grateful to the other best person in my life: JAIME PRECIADO

He is an encouragement, he was the one who kind of made me take that step for college. He said he was going to start, so he kind of encouraged me to sign up with him.

But I can't help but feel guilty...

I haven't told Kellin about Jaime, and that's...

I don't know, I feel cool with Jaime, but I've noticed that, I feel the same way with Jaime and Kellin. That is something that kind of keeps me awake at night.

I can literally stay awake and watch as Kellin falls asleep, which is like heaven. But I feel so much guilt, I mean...

KELLIN HAS SACRIFICED SO MUCH FOR ME!

School, family, friends, and a home. All for me, our age difference is a bit apart, but when he looked at me in the eyes and swore his love. Begging me to accept his love and never leave him. He cried for me and begged me to make him mine. I took him away from all he had. And going along with Jaime makes me feel terrible.

I did plan on telling Kellin yesterday, but he was also a bit weird. I seriosuly heard him say he had explosive diarrhea. And he turned on the shower saying he liked hearing water. That was something i had never heard before. Actually, he ate the same thing I ate the day before.

I don't think he could be hiding something. Or is he? Maybe...

I was suddenly cut off, "Vic!"

I looked up from the cash register at the cafe. It was Jaime, as our eyes met, smiles quickly appeared on our faces.

"Hey cutie, you gonna buy me a drink?" He said flirtatiously. I chuckled.

"Fuck no," I answered. I looked around to see if my manager Tony was looking. He was young, but he did a great job here. He was strict but only because he was enforcing his aunt's rules. She was the owner.

"What's up Jaime?" I asked.

"So, did you get accepted?" He leaned over the counter. I smirked and then he talked.

"Hell yah, Vic! You did it!" He shouted. Tony then appeared. "Did what Vic?" He asked. He was chill today.

"I got accepted to college," I mumbled. It was embarrasing that at my age I was barely getting into college.

"Congrats," He said with a smile. Tony then suddenly asked "Did you tell Kellin?"

He knew Kellin because of a party we both went to. And the sudden guilt of being with Jaime, hit me again.

"What's up Vic? Whatcha thinkin' about?" He said slyly.

"Just that Kellin was distant yesterday night and in the morning," I sighed.

"Maybe he's pregnant," Tony said. Jaime and me just laughed.

"That's a funny way to answer to my depressed statement. Way to cheer me up," I said, still laughing.

Jaime kept laughing and ordered his coffee. He sat off to the side and kept our conversation going. Tony got involved as well. The shop was empty but it didn't stop me from wanting to keep the tables clean.

Through out everything all I thought about was Kellin. I would give him anything, I he wanted the stars, I would give them to him. If he wanted ANYTHING! Maybe one day we will have kids...

But not now.

----

(Kellin's POV)

So I couldn't hold in my emotions, I was out of control in the morning. Showering, suddenly became complicated. Fixing the bed was a pain in the ass! And I didn't give Vic a goodbye kiss! I cried in the bathroom for an hour, just because of that. I don't know what to do now.

Maybe I should do research. I pulled out Vic's laptop. I didn't own anything anymore so I had to borrow his things. I turned it on.

It was after I opened opened the internet bar, that I felt nervous. What should I type? I then typed...Male pregnancy. What else was I supposed to write!? I am a guy!

I pressed a page and- HOLY SHIT!

I screamed and took the page off. That was scary horrible and...

I want to cry! I got up and went to the bathroom. I know I'm in for one if I have a baby.

I wiped off my tears and opened the laptop again. Thank God the page was gone. What now?

I then typed just, pregnancy. I went to a legite page this time. It was pastel pink, blue, and purple. Sweet colors- that I never would have loved before! What'swith the sudden change Kellin?

Sooo... nine months of pregnacy? Duh!

I looked through some pictures. Pretty moms, cute babies, and happy... dads. I never really had my dad around and my mom... She's a bitch. She wasn't pretty during her pregnancy either.

The developement of a baby is... interesting? At two weeks, it has it's first heartbeat. Insomnia, depression, mood-swings, and loss of love! Er mer gurd! You have to calculate your due date with a doctor? Oh shit, I should go to a doctor! Maybe if I go, I might even find out the tests were false! Yes! That's it!

Oh, but I still can't help but feel guilty! Maybe I should- No I can't!

Maybe- NOOO! Or- no, no, no, no!

Abortion is out of the question! I don't know who to talk to!

Wait yes I do!

I immediatly got my phone- THAT VIC GOT FOR ME.

And I called two people, I put the phone on double line. It rang three times and they answered at the same time.

"Hello?" They both said in unison.

"Austin, Oli!"