DT ch. 15

Just gotta thank everyone who’s voted, read, fanned, etc. cuz guess what?! I’m number 640 on the What’s Hot List!!!!  :DDD   I <3 you all!

****************************************************************************************************

~ Chapter 15 ~

-TORI-

“I can’t believe you two! I let you out of my sight for thirty minutes and this is what happens?” Logan said spectating the egged and foil wrapped cars.

Alex had a wide grin on his face, “I gotta give you props for this.”

“Why thank you Alex, at least someone admires our art,” I said sarcastically.

“I was just kidding!” Logan proclaimed wrapping his arms around me, enveloping me in a hug. 

Alex stood in front of them with Lexi under his arm, “Come on lovebirds, let’s take this somewhere else.”

“Speak for yourself,” Logan retorted. 

Alex just shook his head and headed over to his car with Lexi. Logan released his embrace on me. Seeing something, or someone, behind me he quickly bent down and smashed his lips onto mine. I stood there frozen with my eyes wide open before I slowly relaxed and leaned into him, letting him take control. My hands went to his neck while his hands rested on my hips. It was all over too fast when he pulled away breathing heavily. My breath was out of order just like his. We both stared into each others eyes speechless.

A low venomous growl broke their trance. Plastic. She looked back and forth between us clearly showing that she saw what happened a moment earlier. Her eyes finally settled on me. She looked down at me in rage. As if I give a crap about you! 

“You’re gona regret that,” she threatened. She took three steps towards her car before she saw the mess it was in. Whipping her head around, her hair went flying covering half of her face. Even though I couldn’t distinctly see her face, I knew she was fuming bright red. Logan and I stood there waiting for her to go crazy, but she just stayed put. She seemed like she was trying to figure out what to say.

Logan leaned down so his face was by my ear, “I think we better go before she explodes.” I responded by grabbing his hand and jogging off towards the back of the parking lot. When we neared Alex’s Saleen, I looked back and saw Plastic talking with Chiseler. She looked equally enraged. The second I was turning back around, they flashed their heads at me and gave me the middle finger. Please, girls, go back to the sandbox, I’ve seen so much worse. Logan was already at the car getting in the back. Was I standing there for that long?

Just then Barbie emerged from a truck I was standing next to. What is she doing with all those cracked eggs in her hand? No... She ran toward me about to throw the nasty eggs all over me. Luckily me and my super fast reflexes, due to my training, swiftly dodged her lame little toss by hiding behind the other side of the truck. She grunted obviously frustrated and hit the truck. Who knew Barbie was so aggressive? Anger management anyone? 

I used this time intelligently by sprinting down to the Saleen. I concealed myself behind the trunk. Lexi rolled down the window looking at me surprised, “You know you’re supposed to sit inside the car, not outside right?”

“Shhhhh,” I placed my finger against my lips. Lexi rolled her eyes and rolled the window back up.

I heard footsteps near me so I instantly silenced myself. I glanced on the floor and caught sight of Barbie’s bright pink stilettos. Right as she was about to find my hiding spot I sneakily jammed my sneakers into the back of her heels. Her foot faltered as she let out a scream and fell forward landing face flat on the floor. 

I erupted with laughter and jumped into the car, “Gas it!”

Alex turned around from the driver’s seat examining me, “What’s going on?”

I peeked back through my window to investigate the scene I made. Barbie was starting to get back up on her feet. I looked back at Alex and he seemed to understand me because the next thing I knew, the car was flying backwards and then jerked forward  running out of the parking lot. Whew, it’s over!

Logan turned expectantly at me, “What just happened?”

“Barbie tried to throw a bunch of eggs at me, but I dodged it. As payback I tripped her and she fell face first into the ground,” I replied giggling at the same time.

The car stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before everyone burst into fits of laughter. We all clenched our stomachs trying to stop laughing. A tear fell from my eye and I tried to wipe it away, but my hands were busy with my stomach. A hand came out and gently wiped it away. I quickly stopped laughing and turned towards the hand, Logan’s hand. We both stared into each other’s eyes mutely again. 

The car halted and I turned away rapidly blinking from our stare down. I looked out the window, but this wasn’t my house. Everyone slowly filed out of the Saleen. Opening the door I observed my surroundings. This was Alex’s house. I stepped out of the car and shut the door facing Alex, “What are we doing here?”

“Well, I just thought that you and Lexi could hang out at my place since Logan and I are always at your house,” he answered.

“O, ok then.”

“Is that all right with you? I can drive you back home if you want.”

“No, no it’s fine.”

“OK, then.” He walked up to the door and unlocked it pulling Lexi inside.

I slowly made my way to the door when someone grabbed my wrist to keep me from moving any further. I spun around only to bump my face into Logan’s torso. “Sorry,” I mumbled.

I placed my hands on his chest to peel myself off him, but he put his arms around me, “I like you right there. Now where were we?” 

He lowered his face to my level and ever so gently set his lips on mine. My head burst like fireworks and my body ignited on fire. He gradually pressed his lips harder to mine while his hands moved down to my waist. My body had a mind of it’s own as my right hand grasped his hair and my left hand, or arm I should say, locked itself around his neck. We were in the heat of the moment, but before things could go any farther I slowly pulled away, careful not to hurt Logan’s feelings. I just wasn’t ready; I wanted to take things slow. Logan opened his eyes little by little, “Wow.”

“I’m sorry, it’s not you. I’m just not read-”

He cut me off with a quick kiss, “It’s fine,” he placed his forehead against mine.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

“Let’s go inside.” He stood back up and straightened himself. Turning around, I grabbed the door handle to step inside, but something smacked my butt. I whipped my head around to find Logan smirking at me. Did he just do what I think he just did? I rolled my eyes and turned back around to find the door yanked wide open revealing Lexi and Alex.

Lexi looked at me amused, “So what have you two been up to lately?”

****************************************************************************************************

I have no words for this ;D

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!! -Stephiee