DT ch. 7

Chapter 7 :) Enjoy! btw this is still in Tori’s P.O.V.

****************************************************************************************************

~ Chapter 7 ~

“Well, well who do we have here? Late again Logan? and Alex?” the teacher questioned. This must be the infamous Mrs. Harson. She wasn’t tall, but she wasn’t short, but I couldn’t really tell cause she was hunched over. I guess she was really old, maybe 50 or so. The classroom was really nice and high-tech; electronic everything. There were about 30 or 40 seats, but not all of them were occupied. I looked at the students and saw most of them, girls mainly, staring at Alex and Logan. Hmmm, if they’re the stalker type of girls, they can be very useful. I grinned and looked at Lexi. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I tilted my head at the drooling girls looking at the two boys. Her eyes slightly widened when she understood what I was saying and then smiled back at me.

“Sorry Mrs. Harson, we were just helping these two lovelies find their classroom. Ironically, they’re in the same class as us,” Logan said.

“But this lovely is my girlfriend,” Alex stated wrapping his arm around Lexi’s waist. WHAT THE HECK?!?! Didn’t Lexi tell me NOT to fall for Logan? What is she thinking? Did I miss something? Apparently I did...I missed a LOT. I’m having a little talk with her later. I suddenly realized I was glaring at Lexi because she was looking at me awkwardly. Oops. I looked back at the class to see more than half of the girls giving Lexi a death glare. Wow, they don’t even look intimidating. I saw Lexi giving them her evil eye and they all immediately looked scared and some even paled. Ha! Teach them to mess with us.

“Hmmm...ok, you two,” Mrs. Harson pointed at Alex and Logan, “take a seat in the back and don’t be late again.” She looked at the twins with a softer expression, “Why don’t you two introduce yourselves to the class.”

“Hi! I’m Selena and this is my twin sister Marissa,” Alexis said with a warm welcoming smile.

I stepped up, “We’re new to California; we’re from Seattle.”

“Well, welcome to California,” Mrs. Harson replied putting her hand on their backs and gently pushing them to two empty seats in the back next to Logan and Alex. “Please take a seat.” 

The rest of class was pretty boring. Mrs. Harson had this awful monotone that put most of the class to sleep. I sat next to Lexi and a desk away from Logan; Lexi sat in front of Alex. Most of class, Logan was passing me notes. He told me Alex was hosting a party this Friday after school and asked me if I wanted to go with him. I said sure, I mean why not? This will be the perfect chance to pry on their dad, I thought evilly. 

Lexi and I had chemistry 2nd period with a cranky middle-aged man named Mr. Kroncs. Third period, we had Mr. Slank for English. Logan was in this class too. Mr. Slank seemed chill about everything, but almost too much, like he didn’t care about anything. Thankfully I sat one the left side of the room and Logan sat on the right so I didn’t have to worry about him sending me any messages. After english was 4th period calculus. The teacher, Miss Kragger was ok, but I didn’t like her just because I hate math and she teaches it. I looked up at the clock...5 more seconds...2...1. The bell rang signaling the end of class and the beginning of lunch. Finally! I’m starving! As if on cue, my stomach grumbled.

“Hungry, eh? Why don’t I treat you to lunch, babe?” Alex asked walking with me.

“Uhhhh...”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He grinned and started to pull me to his car.

“No, Alex,” I said sternly, “I’m Marissa.”

Alex studied me for a moment before his face started to turn beet red, “Uhhh sorry. I thought you were-”

“Selena?” I said, “It’s fine. People get us mixed up all the time.”

Alex looked at his hand which was still clasped around my wrist, and let go putting his hands in his pocket. “So...do you know where Selena is?”

“Alex!” Lexi exclaimed coming up behind him, “Let’s go out to eat.” She wrapped her arms around him from behind and smiled up at him. 

Alex looked behind him and put his arm over shoulders. “Sure thing babe. Let’s go, we only have 20 minutes to eat.”

“20 minutes? I don’t think there’s time to eat anymore,” Lexi said tilting her head to the side with a smirk forming on her face.

“We have enough time,” Alex replied oblivious to what she really meant.

“No, I don’t think so. Let’s just go do something else,” she stated seductively tracing a finger down his chest before she turned to climb into his car. Alex was left there standing in shock before he turned around to me. And what did I do? I started laughing. He looked confused at first, but then looked down in embarrassment.

I finally ceased from the laughter, “O, that’s just how she is. You’ll get use to it.” I responded with a small smile. He smiled back and turned back around getting into his Saleen. When he pulled out and slowly passed my me, I waved at the two before Alex sped off. 

What am I going to do now? I don’t even know anyone. Ugh...I guess I’m eating lunch alone. I walked over to my lambo and opened my bag to look for my keys. After searching for 3 minutes, I still couldn’t find it. Where the hell are they? 

“Looking for this?” someone whispered behind me in my ear. Me being an assassin, I’ve been trained long enough to know what to do if someone sneak attacks me. And since I’ve been an assassin for the past few years, I’ve mastered the technique of knocking people out from behind me; it’s like second nature. So that’s exactly what I did; I shoved my heel into foot and flung my arm at him preparing for it to backhand him in the face, but he ducked and I missed. I never missed! I looked down angrily at the figure still crouched down on the floor and stealthily brought my knee up, hitting him square in the stomach. He grumbled and sank lower to the ground, but I grabbed his head of hair and pulled his head up looking in his grey eyes. Grey eyes??

“Logan?!? O my goodness!! I’m so sorry! Are you ok?” I held out my hand to help him up, but he seemed to manage on his own.

“Ouch, that one hit the spot,” Logan uttered rubbing his stomach, trying to ease the pain from bruise that I probably left.

“I’m so sorry!” I cried again.

“Natural reflex?” He asked chuckling. What was he laughing? I just kneed him in the gut!

“Errr...yea. Sorry. Again.” I said scratching my head in confusion.

“Well, since you definitely left a nasty mark on me, I think you owe me lunch today.” He smirked.

I laughed, “Ok, I guess so. Get in,” I gestured to my lambo. 

He held a pair of keys in front of my face, “You’re going to need this.”

My face slightly turned pink, “Right...thanks.” I got into the drivers seat and waited for Logan to get settled into the passenger seat. This is going to be a long day I thought and drove off.

****************************************************************************************************

I got something BIG planned and it’s  coming soon! Any guesses? Hmm? I kinda hinted at it already XD 

As always....

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!! -Stephiee