Epilogue (Liam's POV)

Tonight is the night of the concert. Theres this thing thats been nagging me all day. This dream I had this dream is driving me wild. I ran my fingers quickly through my hair. I lick my lips still remembering the feel of her hands in my hair and her lips against mine.

My hands are shaking. She seems so familiar her name rolls off of my tongue just as easily as simple words. Cassidy. This unknown siren in the night. Her voice her laughter like bells during Christmas. I shake my dream out of my head. I told her my secret I told her my everything. That was only a dream it couldn't possible of been real.

"Yo, Liam are you okay?" Harry clasps a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"yeah I'm just nervous"

"I hear you, man. Even I'm nervous for this concert" Zayn says flashing me a toothy smile. I force a smile back.

"yeah, I'm sure we'll do great though." Niall says taking a big bite out of his sandwhich. I take a bit out of mine. Turkey and avacado. Not sure what made me order this not sure at all. Only 15 more minutes until the concert.

I quickly finish my sandwhich and head off into the bathroom. My head is pounding the dream is throwing me around like a piece of cardboard. I look at myself in the mirror. Still looking fresh you got this you're the man, I straighten my tie it's show time.

We finish singing. As always we rocked it. We go and wait in our dressing rooms for the back stage passes people to come in. After everyone came, we thought we were all done. Until this one girl comes in, Her brown hair swaying her blue eyes gleaming with excitement. I stare at her.

Her it's her the girl from my dream. The others stare at me and exit the room. She watches as they all leave.

"Cassidy" I whisper loud enough to hear. Her eyes glisten with forming tears.

"how do you know my name?" she says. My heart drops.

"you don't remember me do you?"

"what do you mean, Liam" her eyes gleam. I take her hand instantly her thought fill my head.

"Liam knows my name how does he know my name?"

"Liam"

"Liam"

"Liam"

"I can't quite remember" I hear another voice in her head

"there there darling Liam is just another pop star you never shared anything special with him you only dreamt about him it was all a dream all an illusion" the voice a females voice as cold as winter and as hissy as a snake

"you're right It was all a dream a silly silly dream"

"Yess child all a dream"

"L-Liam knows"

"he doesssn't know who you are"

"Liam doesn't know"

"Liam" Cassidy says

"Liam r-remembers.."

"He remembers nothing child"

"Liam remembers nothing"

"Yessss dear child he remembers nothing of you nothing at all"

"Liam"

"Liam and I we we we"

"We did nothing together"

"Liam I miss..."

"you Missss Austin your boyfriend"

"I miss Austin"

She doesn't remember. I let a tear slip out of my eyes. She stares at me a tear slipping out of hers. She remembers but she doesn't at the same time. I slowly turn away

"NO" she shouts

"What are you doing dear child"

"Liam" she calls my name. Longing in her voice in her melodic voice.

"Liam" I run to her she runs to me. I pick her up spinning her around.

"Liam I'm sorry" I stop spinning her.

"Cassidy?"

"Liam I remember you"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too and I still do and I still will"

"what do you mean?"

I set her down. She closes her eyes as one last tear slips out of her eyes. I kiss her cheek for the last time.

"It was nice meeting you Liam" she smiles cheerfully.

"It was nice meeting you too"

"goodbye, Liam I can't wait to tell all my friends about this"

"Goodbye"

"Bye Liam" she flashes me a heart sign she made with her hands as she leaves.

"see you later" I whisper the tears now a river. Even though I won't see her later. I won't see her ever.

"I love you, Mrs. Payne" I cry cry for us for the our little story. For the story that never was. I play with the ring on my ring finger. My wedding ring a voice wave of my voice engraved into it as I said "I do" at our wedding.

The wedding we never had.

"Goodbye little fawn. Someday I'll find you again" I whisper breathing in deep breaths. If I try hard enough I still feels like she's still here. Her scent lingers floating around the room. It drives me crazy. Crazy to believe she's not here with me. I hug the air. I can still feel her arms wrapped around me as she hugs me back.

She was all a dream. But she was the best dream I will ever have.

"I miss you."